Ratings for Dr. Michael Kurzman

I been going to Dr Kurzmans office for over 12 years He is in my book the best!! I also bring my kids to him. I trust him , his service and his opinion .As far as his staff they have always treated me kindly and made me feel welcome 3 lovely ladies this is by far the most honest Dr around !! He never tried to sell me anything infact usually talks me out of products

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

One of the worst dermatologists I've been to. Secretaries are incredibly rude and he is always pushing his patients to buy his skincare products rather than prescribing medicine that would do the job better. Last time I was there he prescribed me incredibly costly medication so I would have to use a third party source to fill the prescription and have them delivered to my home. I was obviously not falling for this as I'm sure his office gets a cut. Long wait for him to only look at my face for 5 seconds and tell me "what's wrong". Incredibly unprofessional and greedy doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Did not screen skin adequately, did not freeze actinic keratosis adequately. Will find another doctor to do it. The first rating that popped up in the list is suspect given the others.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Kurzman. He made me feel so comfortable, he answered all my questions and I did not feel rushed. The staff is so helpful and very friendly, especially the women at the front desk. I would highly recommend Dr.Kurzman if you need a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Very, very rude staff! Two blonde older women behind the counter were extremely rude and ignored me as I walked in , and I was a new patient! Doctor was excellent but the women behind the counter RUDE!!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Kurzman and staff are just lovely. They greet you warmly and do everything to accomodate you. I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

The staff at this office are really obnoxious. They are not very nice to patients and are always trying to pressure me to buy the doctors brand of face wash. The wait time is usually atleast a half hour. Horrible.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

The staff is terrible but I guess if you don't like what you see in the mirror even after the face lifts how could you be happy but when the venders come in my god they can't stuff there pockets enough

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. kurzman is a nice man. he is very helpful when he wants to be. the other hand his staff is terrible there rude nasty and violate hippa speaking about pts loudly and rude. its very unforunate he should get a new staff. also make sure you get your receipt they always send you bills for your copay when you pay it

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Dr.Kurzman and his staff are caring professional that provides uncompromising service to their patients. Dr.Kurzman is very compassionate and always takes time to put his patients at ease. His knowledge and experience provide me with confidence and reassurance. He is a wonderful doctor and a great partner in my health care.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Michael Kurzman's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1980)