Ratings for Dr. Ron Mac Cormick

He is thorough ,competent and able to coordinate treatment like no other ! He spearheads where others let the ball drop..

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Mac Cormick is a lifesaver. He is highly competent thus the high demand for him. He is thorough and when dealing with highly toxic medications, always asks about quality of life. It is the patients (often difficult)choice to pursue a treatment that may have toxic side effects. The alternative may be death. He has worked with my mother for 12 years. Through numerous treatments she is still able to maintain a high quality of life(already over 10 more years than expected). He performs Miracles!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

i believe a doctor must treat the hole person. he does not do that. he is always late and has no time for his patience. he needs to study the meds he gives his people. way to many side effects.instead of going away teaching he should take time studying the meds he gives his patience because the side effects are killing me.nice guy but that wont get you well.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

looked into my specific problem extensively even consulting other doctors immediately

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

This guy is a hack. He is always away on leave, or some sort of other scheme so he never has to do work. Despite him supposedly being my doctor, I saw Dr. Pahil much more than I saw him. He was always late, and never seemed to know the answers to my questions.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

super kind and knowledgeable doctor ..................................................................

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

have been seeing dr mac cormick for app.6yrs.we are truly blessed to have a dr. with his knowledge and compassion.best dr i have ever been to see

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

We were blessed to have had Dr. McCormack treat my husband. He kept him with us longer that expected and tried everything he could to save him. Cape Breton is truly lucky to have him. Thank you Dr McCormack for all you did. You are a gifted man of medicine.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

Had positive experiences! He was willing to consult with others to make sure I was getting the most current treatment for my cancer.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Very knowledgable, but I have had a few experiences where he was not as helpful as I had hoped he would be during my treatment for cancer.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008