You may also like

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Submitted September 17, 2015

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I have known Norm Barwin for 38 years (WOW!) - first as a patient then as a colleague and finally as a friend. Caring, compassion and respect have always been his hallmark assets. I count myself very lucky to have met this man so many years ago - they say that every dark cloud has a silver lining and Norm was one of the silver linings of my infertility cloud. Marie xo

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

He was a great doctor. its too bad things happened like they did. rm

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I am so sorry to learn that Dr. Barwin is no longer available to his patients. I have been seeing Dr. Barwin for about twenty years now, he has always been a great doctor to have. I think I have been most fortunate to have his care all these years. He will be sorely missed.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Barwin for 10 years and found him to be very helpful and supportive. He was able to interpret the results of tests for me that other doctors had just tossed off as not important

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. B. Norman Barwin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy that this doctor lost his license for killing my god mother , by prescribing wrong medication."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Barwin was a caring and informative man and was passionate about his career and patients. Does anyone know how I can get my file? "

October 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man no longer has a license. It was taken away from him for incompetence, malpractice, dishonesty. "

September 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Search this man on Google. He has been in the news for mixing up sperm samples and inseminating women!! "

July 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Norm Barwin for 38 years (WOW!) - first as a patient then as a colleague and finally as a friend. Caring, compassion and respect have always been ..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so sorry that Dr Barwin is no longer practising. I respect him as he always provided me and my daughters with care and compassion. Best of luck."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barwin was an amazing caring doctor and wish things had not happened. I miss him and so will so many of his patients"

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He was a great doctor. its too bad things happened like they did. rm"

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so sorry to learn that Dr. Barwin is no longer available to his patients. I have been seeing Dr. Barwin for about twenty years now, he has always been a gr..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr. Barwin for 10 years and found him to be very helpful and supportive. He was able to interpret the results of tests for me that other doc..."

October 21, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Norman" to "B. Norman"

August 16, 2012