Dr. B. Norman Barwin, Inactive

Ratings for Dr. B. Norman Barwin, Inactive

Disgusting man. How dare he do such a thing to all of these poore parents! :(

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

look at the news he mixed up sperms and got people pregnant with his very own sperm!!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Truly a monster and a sociopath. This is beyond disgusting. My heart truly breaks for these poor families. And I absolutely cannot believe that folks on here who are defending him. Sickening. You should be ashamed of yourselves to defend someone who took advantage of these poor families in such a grotesque way.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

It pains me to watch these morons stand by and continue to support this man. Great he was nice to you, he has destroyed lives.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I have tremendous compassion for all involved. I was a patient of Dr Barwin for 20 years and he helped us to conceive our daughter, for which I am grateful. During that time he was very thorough and kind beyond belief. As a former patient I am really struggling to understand how this could have happened, how to reconcile the man we knew with the one that is being portrayed in the media. Why would someone so compassionate do such a thing? It is hard to fathom.... but please do not portray him as a monster. This would be an inaccurate depiction. It is certainly more complex than that.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dude, he sucks. How dare he! not today sis! hope he goes to jail because wow! shade!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Bad toupee is just like his medical practice--inauthentic, cheap, and detrimental to humanity! I can't wait to see his mugshot.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I have known Dr Barwin for over forty years. We worked togrther at OGH and I have had the privelige of having him s my OB/GYN. I had excellent care during all that time and I have thanks and praise for an extremely caring and compassionate huming being.I will never judge him and only wish him the best.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Wow!!! His wife must be devastated!! So many lawsuits and so many children. What a mess and an embarrassment for the family.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

the system failed the public. Hey was NEVER a gynecoligist and clearly a sociopath .This story of him impregnating so many already unfortunate women with his sperm, sickens me. TRULY A GOD COMPLEX ...Ladies and people DO your homework before undertaking such a massively important step.

Dr. B. Norman Barwin, Inactive's Credentials