Ratings for Dr. B. Norman Barwin

Dr, Barwin was an excellent gynecologist dedicated to his practice of assisting women (and families) with fertility challenges. It is really too bad that he had to end his long and successful career under these circumstances. 7 years + and people are still asking me for advice related to fertility challenges and when I tell them my story, I cannot refer them to Dr. Barwin no one had taking his place. Unfortunately, most practitioners need to follow a model where their services need to be organized around business or financial considerations where they charge large fees in excess of what they bill OHIP. I understand where they are coming from BUT Dr. Barwin's practice was unique and it was driven by his altruism and concern for the women's right to control their reproduction health.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I am so happy that this doctor lost his license for killing my god mother , by prescribing wrong medication.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Barwin was a caring and informative man and was passionate about his career and patients. Does anyone know how I can get my file?

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

This man no longer has a license. It was taken away from him for incompetence, malpractice, dishonesty.

Submitted September 17, 2015

Search this man on Google. He has been in the news for mixing up sperm samples and inseminating women!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I have known Norm Barwin for 38 years (WOW!) - first as a patient then as a colleague and finally as a friend. Caring, compassion and respect have always been his hallmark assets. I count myself very lucky to have met this man so many years ago - they say that every dark cloud has a silver lining and Norm was one of the silver linings of my infertility cloud. Marie xo

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I am so sorry that Dr Barwin is no longer practising. I respect him as he always provided me and my daughters with care and compassion. Best of luck.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr Barwin was an amazing caring doctor and wish things had not happened. I miss him and so will so many of his patients

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

He was a great doctor. its too bad things happened like they did. rm

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I am so sorry to learn that Dr. Barwin is no longer available to his patients. I have been seeing Dr. Barwin for about twenty years now, he has always been a great doctor to have. I think I have been most fortunate to have his care all these years. He will be sorely missed.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014