Ratings for Dr. Laura Saluja

I saw Dr. Laura Saluja with a tooth ache, after a dentist recommended I should see a doctor. Dr. Saluja called the dentist and returned to the room to inform me that the dentist thought I was drug seeking, and she was not going to treat me until I consented to a drug test. I was not presented with any other options but to consent to the drug test, or I would be sent home without treatment. Dr. Saluja informed me that this is the way she practices with all of her clients seeking treatment for pain, or ANY NEW CLIENT (which I fit in to both categories). Her concern to develop rapport with her patients is obviously nonexistent and I am now paying $100 out of my own pocket for a drug test that came back clean, and no further treatment from her office. I have wasted hours and hours trying to contact Dr. Saluja, her office, the patient advocacy at Lahey Clinic and it has been nothing but a waste of time. I would NEVER recommend Dr. Saluja for any type of medical treatment.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

She is simply great.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Dr. Laura Saluja's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania - Hahnemann University (Grad. 1999)

• BCBS Illinois