Ratings for Dr. Keith Bush

Disrespectful, arrogant. Didn't listen. 2hrs late for procedure.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Fantastic surgeon and nurse Shelly in his office was GREAT !!!! Highly recommended .

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

He's amazing! I don't know why people are saying he's rude and ignorant. He was wonderful with me. Friendly, helpful, and explained everything without rushing. Receptionist is amazing as well!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Very Ignorant, condescending & disrespectful, did not communicate information. His staff are great.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Very rude and ignorant. Doesn’t care about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

The best. I would trust this surgeon again, no question, no hesitation. I owe my healed hand to Dr Bush. A million thanks.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Friendly office staff, informative, did not have to wait very long for visit. Doctor straightforward and to the point, friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I don't pick a surgeon by punctuality, although I didn't personally have any issues in this area. I also don't pick a doctor by his bedside manner. Doctor Bush may appear abrupt but he is a professional and excellent surgeon. THAT's why I pick a surgeon. At all times I felt in good hands throughout a bilateral breast reduction and afterwards. I got a rare infection and he was right there every other day right up until Christmas keeping an eye on me and discussing issues and ideas openly and honestly with me. I am fine now with no after effects and have all normal feeling in the nerves and sensitive areas. His receptionist/assistant is a wonderful lady too. Only bad thing I can say about the entire experience with Dr. Bush is how difficult it is sometimes to get in touch with the office via phone line.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

To start with, the office secretary couldn't have been more accommodating to my situation. She got me in to see the Dr. in 2 weeks to have a cancerous growth removed form my face. At the hospital I was greeted by a very friendly Dr. Bush who assured me he could take care of my problem. At no time was he rude or arrogant. He explained the procedure while he was removing this growth. His professionalism is a 10+ I would highly recommend him. Awesome Surgeon !!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Totally rude and cancelled my surgery after waiting over an hour

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017