Ratings for Dr. Keith Bush

To start with, the office secretary couldn't have been more accommodating to my situation. She got me in to see the Dr. in 2 weeks to have a cancerous growth removed form my face. At the hospital I was greeted by a very friendly Dr. Bush who assured me he could take care of my problem. At no time was he rude or arrogant. He explained the procedure while he was removing this growth. His professionalism is a 10+ I would highly recommend him. Awesome Surgeon !!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Totally rude and cancelled my surgery after waiting over an hour

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

RUDE IGNORANT and Dismissive...with the patient less than 1 minute and left

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I loved Dr Bush and his staff. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I was very nervous with my carpal surgery but he and his staff kept me at ease every step of the way. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Great surgeon! Did my breast implants 7 years ago. Very knowledgeable and professional. Made me feel very comfortable. Sometimes you have to wait to see him but good things come to those who wait. If you want a good Doctor, I have learned, it is well worth it!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Bush to have a cyst removed 3 years ago. I do not do well with medical procedures and he was very rude about my anxieties. I also had issues where CCAC failed to be notified for my aftercare. Not sure if that was on him and his staff or the hospital, but it could have ended in a serious infection. I would not reccomend him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

This doctor is rude and unprofessional. Go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

If your appointment is booked for a certain time, expect it to be at least 45 minutes later because he never shows up on time.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

My son went to the hospital for an appt to have a mole removed due to it getting infected. He cancelled it saying it was to soon and then proceeded to tell my son..who is 20..that he probably only wanted it for cosmetic reasons and that it was going to cost him for that...meanwhile the family dr sent him there because of constant infections. .So rude

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Sent to him by family practitioner. He was dismissive. Spent less than 30 seconds. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016