Ratings for Dr. Rick Wiersma

Dr . Rick Wiersma is the best eye doctor in Caledonia. Friendly staff, very punctual, and great with kids. Will not prescribe glasses unless you need them. I would highly recommend this place

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

The doctor is good but the staff are not. No help was rushing me to pick my glasses. They were not very knowledgable in any of the selections.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I saw dr weirsma a few times. The exam was ok but brief. He also seemed to invade my personal space. I was uncomfortable ... Nothing inappropriate of course, just uncomfortable. His staff were nice but not very helpful. I felt rushed in my frame choice. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I had usd two other optometrists before seeing Dr. Wiersma. I have been most impressed with Dr. Wiersma and continue to use his services. Dr. Wiersma is knowledgable and genuinely interested in his patients. He is timely and thorough and totally professional in his practise.I have and will in the future recommend him to people.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008