You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James MacKinnon

I delivered my baby 4 mos ago. He was the one who assesses on my baby first. And we saw how great is Dr. James. He is very compassionate doctor. He took care of my baby very well because he is very knowledgeable about babies. We asked him if he could be the pediatrician of our son, and he accepted us. We are very much thankful for having Dr. James as the pediatrician of our baby. As a parent, we only wants the best for our babies. and for this, we are really sure that our baby is in great hand with Dr. James.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

There is no one better than Dr. Mac - compassionate, committed, knowledgeable and, to top it all off, so humble and approachable. Bev and Faith are also nothing short of amazing. Top-rated pediatrician hands down!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Thank God for doctors like MacKinnon. He is up to date on information. He is a great listener and knows how to communicate with the patient and their parents. This is the kind of man who is not afraid to step out side the box to find answers for his patients and their families. Great person. Great doctor. Great intellectual.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Absolutely, hands down, a top pediatrician! Straightforward, compassionate, returns calls and genuinely cares and KNOWS what to look for with your children. You are never a # with Jamie!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Jamie has been our Pediatrition for 21 years and I can't say what a blessing it was that he was on call the night my first son was born. His care and compassion never waivers and I thank him from the bottom of my heart for all that he has done for my family. He definitely picked a profession he is passionate about and makes you feel like a part of the family. Bev and Ruth are awesome, always smiling and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

The best care we could have asked for. Jamie was a perfect fit for our family, his neonatal experience with preemies, was very reassuring. Wish my kid could stay a kid forever so we wouldnt have to have left his care. Kids 20 now, started out a CV neo natal...thanks Jamie!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I cant say enough about the care Dr. Mckinnon has provided to our daughters! He is amazing - straight talk, approachable, so in tune with the kids....the office staff are so incredible (AND BUSY always fielding endless phone calls with kindness !) Bev & Faith - so kind and helpful! Dr M. will tell you straight up when you are worrying about nothing!!! Which we sometimes need to hear :-) He is very compassionate and knowledgeable -an amzing advocate when things need to be handled! so grateful to have him for our daughters!THANK YOU DR M AND TEAM!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

14 years with absolutely the most caring and knowledgeable pediatrician out there!! Timely visits with little waiting and backed by staff as caring and helpful as he!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. MacKinnon has been both my children's pediatrician for over 12 years. He is fantastic. Calm bedside manner, excellent doctor and front office staff are very helpful. Very busy clinic, but worth it.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. James MacKinnon's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I delivered my baby 4 mos ago. He was the one who assesses on my baby first. And we saw how great is Dr. James. He is very compassionate doctor. He took care of..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is no one better than Dr. Mac - compassionate, committed, knowledgeable and, to top it all off, so humble and approachable. Bev and Faith are also nothing..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank God for doctors like MacKinnon. He is up to date on information. He is a great listener and knows how to communicate with the patient and their parents. T..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely, hands down, a top pediatrician! Straightforward, compassionate, returns calls and genuinely cares and KNOWS what to look for with your children. Y..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor for small issues and very serious issues. My family highly recommends Dr. MacKinnon"

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Jamie has been our Pediatrition for 21 years and I can't say what a blessing it was that he was on call the night my first son was born. His care and compassio..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best care we could have asked for. Jamie was a perfect fit for our family, his neonatal experience with preemies, was very reassuring. Wish my kid could sta..."

September 9, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L4T0" to "L5L 1J9". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 2372 Dunwin Dr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19056071600".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cant say enough about the care Dr. Mckinnon has provided to our daughters! He is amazing - straight talk, approachable, so in tune with the kids....the offic..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "14 years with absolutely the most caring and knowledgeable pediatrician out there!! Timely visits with little waiting and backed by staff as caring and helpful..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. MacKinnon has been both my children's pediatrician for over 12 years. He is fantastic. Calm bedside manner, excellent doctor and front office staff are ve..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mackinnon is a wonderful man and doctor, my daughter started seeing him at 4 months after she was hospitalized and he was the Dr that saw her in the hospital..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son and daughter has been with him since birth (literally was in the O.R) until the age of 18. He's a wonderful doctor and one of the best out there!"

February 13, 2015
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

August 24, 2012