Ratings for Dr. James MacKinnon

Dr. Mackinnon, I wish you accepted adults too as a patient! You are truly one in a million. We have 4 kids and love the care he has given to us since they were born. He is an example as to how doctors should be, caring, nurturing, attentive to patients and providing best medical advice. We are so blessed to have him as a doctor for our children!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

We love Dr. Mackinnon. He is so knowledgeable and helpful. Love the way he playfully and gently handles our daughter. And the best part is that our daughter too loves him. He is the only doctor with whom she plays an doesn't scream or throw a tantrum. He will answer all our questions patiently and will go out of hus way to help us in any way medically required. With our daughter being a preemie, he gave us all the information required and references which we hadn't received from other doctors. His staff too are excellent. Cheerful, helpful, they really help in running the place smoothly. We are so lucky to have him as our pediatrician esp. after a few bad experiences with other doctors.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. MacKinnon saved my son's life when he was just 11 months old and for that we will be forever grateful. He has always been a kind, knowledgable and patient doctor with both parents and children. As my children approach 15 and 16, I know we will have to move on but it is with a heavy heart. He is one in a million.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

We have 4 ,children and started seeing Dr macKinnon 22 years ago. He is amazing I am a nurse and looked for the best and got him for my kids. We finally had to leave him as our youngest turned 19. He is knowledgable about everything , kind with the kids and talks to them not just mom and dad. He listens and answers. He will call on weekends if your kids are ill. I can't say enough about his caring ways and expertise. We miss them all now that our kids have grown up.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr.Mackinnon is awesome! I felt so satisfied and happy as a mother that my kids in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Mackinnon is great! I am a first time parent and he has been so patient and understanding with all my millions of questions! He is also amazing with my daughter! The staff is also very friendly whenever I go in! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I agree with all the comments below. I have known Dr. Jamie Mackinnon since my second child was born in 1992. He is an exceptional doctor and person...smart, caring, compassionate,knowledgeable, kind, humble...and I could go on. He is wonderful to his patients and their parents. My son had life-threatening allergies and asthma. Dr. Mackinnon supported us, every step of the way. He, Bev and Faith made this journey so much easier and I wish he were still my son's doctor. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

We met Dr Mackinnon at CVH back in 2010 and he's been our Dr ever since, he is so knowledgeable and friendly, he makes going there such a great experience, the kids love him, and his staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Just the most excellent experience as a new patient with Dr MacKinnon! I felt so satisfied as a mother that my child was in such good hands, looking at the way Dr. MacKinnon assesses my baby. Thank you as well, to the staff outside for being so patient and NICE!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Very happy to find this doctor.Very knowledgeable, approachable, pleasant while talking to parents and looking at the child. If you get his appointment it is the best for the child.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016