Ratings for Dr. James MacKinnon

Just the most excellent experience as a new patient with Dr MacKinnon! I felt so satisfied as a mother that my child was in such good hands, looking at the way Dr. MacKinnon assesses my baby. Thank you as well, to the staff outside for being so patient and NICE!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Very happy to find this doctor.Very knowledgeable, approachable, pleasant while talking to parents and looking at the child. If you get his appointment it is the best for the child.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I delivered my baby 4 mos ago. He was the one who assesses on my baby first. And we saw how great is Dr. James. He is very compassionate doctor. He took care of my baby very well because he is very knowledgeable about babies. We asked him if he could be the pediatrician of our son, and he accepted us. We are very much thankful for having Dr. James as the pediatrician of our baby. As a parent, we only wants the best for our babies. and for this, we are really sure that our baby is in great hand with Dr. James.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

There is no one better than Dr. Mac - compassionate, committed, knowledgeable and, to top it all off, so humble and approachable. Bev and Faith are also nothing short of amazing. Top-rated pediatrician hands down!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Thank God for doctors like MacKinnon. He is up to date on information. He is a great listener and knows how to communicate with the patient and their parents. This is the kind of man who is not afraid to step out side the box to find answers for his patients and their families. Great person. Great doctor. Great intellectual.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Absolutely, hands down, a top pediatrician! Straightforward, compassionate, returns calls and genuinely cares and KNOWS what to look for with your children. You are never a # with Jamie!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Great Doctor for small issues and very serious issues. My family highly recommends Dr. MacKinnon

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Jamie has been our Pediatrition for 21 years and I can't say what a blessing it was that he was on call the night my first son was born. His care and compassion never waivers and I thank him from the bottom of my heart for all that he has done for my family. He definitely picked a profession he is passionate about and makes you feel like a part of the family. Bev and Ruth are awesome, always smiling and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

The best care we could have asked for. Jamie was a perfect fit for our family, his neonatal experience with preemies, was very reassuring. Wish my kid could stay a kid forever so we wouldnt have to have left his care. Kids 20 now, started out a CV neo natal...thanks Jamie!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I cant say enough about the care Dr. Mckinnon has provided to our daughters! He is amazing - straight talk, approachable, so in tune with the kids....the office staff are so incredible (AND BUSY always fielding endless phone calls with kindness !) Bev & Faith - so kind and helpful! Dr M. will tell you straight up when you are worrying about nothing!!! Which we sometimes need to hear :-) He is very compassionate and knowledgeable -an amzing advocate when things need to be handled! so grateful to have him for our daughters!THANK YOU DR M AND TEAM!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015