Ratings for Dr. James MacKinnon

Amazing doctor who is always helpful. Will definitely recommend him if he takes new patients.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

Started seeing Dr. Mackinnon about a year and half ago when our daughter was born and now now that we've had our son we could not be happier to have him as our paediatrician. He is an excellent doctor, is great with our kids and Bev the office administrator is great to deal with. 5/5 would recommend!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Amazing doc with an amazing team. We are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

18+ years of seeing #1!! Dr. MacKinnon has a caring manner and calm disposition, he takes his time with each patient visit, and is always accommodating for of-the-moment health issues. His staff are always personal and wonderfully helpful; they provide sound advice and guidance over the phone, with genuine thought and concern. I only wish he could continue as my boys GP as well!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Dr. James McKinnon is amazing. kind , empathetic ...the list truly does go on. My daughter LOVES him! which is nice, especially when it comes time for those pesky vaccinations. The staff are also very nice and accommodating.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

this doctor does not care and his office didnt get back to me at all

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Did not find this dr very helpful. Had to wait 30 minutes for booked appointment.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Absolutely not a great doctor. I am a transgender teen guy and he does NOT support me at all. He lets his own personal beliefs get in the way of my happiness and freedom. Besides, did he even go to medical school? He doesn't even know the difference between gender and biological anatomy! Take a biology class, dude. And he keeps confusing my transgender identity with me being a "l*sbian". Like learn your facts or I'm switching doctors. Transguy, out.

Submitted January 19, 2019

Dr. MacKinnon is awesome!! We are so lucky to have him as their doctor.My sons likes him very much . 8 years age he saved my son life ❤️

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

My husband and i couldn't be happier to have Dr MacKinnon as our son's pediatrician. He's friendly and accepted our son in his practice knowing his birth complications. ❤

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Dr. James MacKinnon's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.