Ratings for Dr. James MacKinnon

Dr MacKinnon and his staff are truly committed to their patients and their family. They make every effort to have you see the doctor upon your request. He has excellent bedside manner with both children and parents. I have no doubt my kids are being cared for by the best pediatrician out there. He is also very punctual, never more than a 15 minute wait, which even then, is rare. Can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Excellent Pediatrician. We are so very lucky to have found him 18 years ago. He really cares about his patients. Our sons thinks he’s amazing. He listens to their needs and gives great advice. Very professional and kind-hearted. His assistants are super nice too! Our oldest son had a major setback when he was little and we’re so thankful to Dr MacKinnon for referring him to an amazing Specialist. He would follow up and monitor his progress. He truly is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

We have been with Dr. MacKinnon for over 20 years now (daughter 22 and son 14)....we've found Dr. MacKinnon to be friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, easy to speak to, always available. Big shout out to his assistants. Whenever I call I'm always greeted with a cheerful voice and they try to fit me in around my schedule.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

He is terrible , the baby almost died inside my daughter. He is bad bad bad.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Mackinnon is world best Doctor. 4 months ago we found Dr. Mackinnon for our new baby boy we are so lucky he is our Baby boy Doctor. I wish I found him for my other kids as well. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I have no words to explain Dr. MacKinnon. He was put on this earth to make a difference and boy did he excel @ it. My kids are lucky to have have him as their doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

My children are now 30 and 28 he was their pediatrician up until the age of 18. What a wonderful Dr. and human being he is. He truly loves children and what he is doing. I've never met a more kind and caring Dr. It was with heavy hearts when they were too old to continue seeing him. Can't say enough wonderful things about him. Thank you for always caring.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Best doctor ever! Attentive, genuine and thorough. And great with babies and kids!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I honestly have no words to describe Dr Mackinnon. He is truly the kindest doctor and you can tell he genuinely loves his profession. He's knowledgeable, friendly, and cares deeply about his patients. The receptionist Deb is also one of a kind, she cares just as much as Dr Mackinnon about the patients and even follows up to see how they're doing. Forever grateful for these two!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

So many wonderful things to say about Dr. MacKinnon - knowledge, kind, premium bedside manner, conveys care and concern without alarm, personally follows up, punctual, has a fabulous and knowledgeable team, all with a warm and reassuring manner. If you are lucky enough to have him as your pediatrician, you will shave years of worry from the childhood years!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017