Ratings for Dr. James MacKinnon

Dear Dr.James MacKinnon, Greetings The purpose of this letter is to invite you on behalf of General Pediatrics 2017, to be a speaker at the upcoming “14th World Congress on General Pediatrics & Adolescent medicine” (General Pediatrics 2017) on September 25-27, 2017. This conference will be held at Chicago, USA hosted by Conference Series LLC. General Pediatrics 2017 will focus on the “Pioneering Spirit of Enriching the Lives of Children”. Attendees Benefits Presenters can avail up to 10 CME credits All attendees can avail 21 CPD Credits (Continuing Professional Development) Certificate Accreditation by the International Organizing Committee (IOCM) Abstracts will be published in conference souvenir & international journal Group Discounts Available For more information: http://generalpediatrics.conferenceseries.com/ Our speaker slots are closing and hence we request you to avail this opportunity to share your scientific excellences and be a part of expert gathering at Chicago, USA. Thanks and Warm Regards, Lilian Evans Program Manager General Pediatrics 2017 Conference Series Direct: (702) 508-5200 Ext: 8042 Customer Service: +1(800) 216 6499 Email: generalpediatrics@pediatricsconferences.org

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I honestly have no words to describe Dr Mackinnon. He is truly the kindest doctor and you can tell he genuinely loves his profession. He's knowledgeable, friendly, and cares deeply about his patients. The receptionist Deb is also one of a kind, she cares just as much as Dr Mackinnon about the patients and even follows up to see how they're doing. Forever grateful for these two!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

So many wonderful things to say about Dr. MacKinnon - knowledge, kind, premium bedside manner, conveys care and concern without alarm, personally follows up, punctual, has a fabulous and knowledgeable team, all with a warm and reassuring manner. If you are lucky enough to have him as your pediatrician, you will shave years of worry from the childhood years!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr Mckinnon is just a gem of a doctor and man. He takes the time to chat with my kids and answers all their questions. Explains things to them too as they are getting older. He is great at reassuring you when there is nothing serious but as soon as he suspects something he doesn't tarry. His staff - especially Bev- are phenomenal.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

He is the best doctor I ever seen not only in Canada but all over the world. We have an amazing experience with my 3 kids Specially my youngest is often sick Dr James is very helpful 24/7 His two wonderful receptionists are angels not human beings. May God bless 3 of them

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Mackinnon and his secretary Bev are by far the best team out there. Dr. Mackinnon has a heart of gold and works very hard at his office and at the hospital. During the Christmas holidays my one year old caught a bad cold. To the point where my daughter developed a cold in her eyes, which looked like pink eye. The walk in clinic automatically diagnosed her with pink eye and an ear infection and prescribed antibiotics. But my daughter didn't complain about her ears at all. I decided not to give the antibiotics and wait a few days to see Dr. Mackinnon and no my daughter didn't need the antibiotics her ears were clear. Doctors like this deserve more recognition and reward. Dr. Mackinnon you are such a great doctor and our Celine just loves coming to your office. Bev no words besides "The Best". Definitely need more doctors out there like him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Mackinnon, I wish you accepted adults too as a patient! You are truly one in a million. We have 4 kids and love the care he has given to us since they were born. He is an example as to how doctors should be, caring, nurturing, attentive to patients and providing best medical advice. We are so blessed to have him as a doctor for our children!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

We love Dr. Mackinnon. He is so knowledgeable and helpful. Love the way he playfully and gently handles our daughter. And the best part is that our daughter too loves him. He is the only doctor with whom she plays an doesn't scream or throw a tantrum. He will answer all our questions patiently and will go out of hus way to help us in any way medically required. With our daughter being a preemie, he gave us all the information required and references which we hadn't received from other doctors. His staff too are excellent. Cheerful, helpful, they really help in running the place smoothly. We are so lucky to have him as our pediatrician esp. after a few bad experiences with other doctors.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. MacKinnon saved my son's life when he was just 11 months old and for that we will be forever grateful. He has always been a kind, knowledgable and patient doctor with both parents and children. As my children approach 15 and 16, I know we will have to move on but it is with a heavy heart. He is one in a million.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

We have 4 ,children and started seeing Dr macKinnon 22 years ago. He is amazing I am a nurse and looked for the best and got him for my kids. We finally had to leave him as our youngest turned 19. He is knowledgable about everything , kind with the kids and talks to them not just mom and dad. He listens and answers. He will call on weekends if your kids are ill. I can't say enough about his caring ways and expertise. We miss them all now that our kids have grown up.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017