Ratings for Dr. James MacKinnon

I agree with all the comments below. I have known Dr. Jamie Mackinnon since my second child was born in 1992. He is an exceptional doctor and person...smart, caring, compassionate,knowledgeable, kind, humble...and I could go on. He is wonderful to his patients and their parents. My son had life-threatening allergies and asthma. Dr. Mackinnon supported us, every step of the way. He, Bev and Faith made this journey so much easier and I wish he were still my son's doctor. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

We met Dr Mackinnon at CVH back in 2010 and he's been our Dr ever since, he is so knowledgeable and friendly, he makes going there such a great experience, the kids love him, and his staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Just the most excellent experience as a new patient with Dr MacKinnon! I felt so satisfied as a mother that my child was in such good hands, looking at the way Dr. MacKinnon assesses my baby. Thank you as well, to the staff outside for being so patient and NICE!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Very happy to find this doctor.Very knowledgeable, approachable, pleasant while talking to parents and looking at the child. If you get his appointment it is the best for the child.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I delivered my baby 4 mos ago. He was the one who assesses on my baby first. And we saw how great is Dr. James. He is very compassionate doctor. He took care of my baby very well because he is very knowledgeable about babies. We asked him if he could be the pediatrician of our son, and he accepted us. We are very much thankful for having Dr. James as the pediatrician of our baby. As a parent, we only wants the best for our babies. and for this, we are really sure that our baby is in great hand with Dr. James.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

There is no one better than Dr. Mac - compassionate, committed, knowledgeable and, to top it all off, so humble and approachable. Bev and Faith are also nothing short of amazing. Top-rated pediatrician hands down!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Thank God for doctors like MacKinnon. He is up to date on information. He is a great listener and knows how to communicate with the patient and their parents. This is the kind of man who is not afraid to step out side the box to find answers for his patients and their families. Great person. Great doctor. Great intellectual.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Absolutely, hands down, a top pediatrician! Straightforward, compassionate, returns calls and genuinely cares and KNOWS what to look for with your children. You are never a # with Jamie!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Great Doctor for small issues and very serious issues. My family highly recommends Dr. MacKinnon

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Jamie has been our Pediatrition for 21 years and I can't say what a blessing it was that he was on call the night my first son was born. His care and compassion never waivers and I thank him from the bottom of my heart for all that he has done for my family. He definitely picked a profession he is passionate about and makes you feel like a part of the family. Bev and Ruth are awesome, always smiling and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015