Ratings for Dr. Edward Laver

Dr Laver has been my dentist since he opened his practice. His level of service is above and beyond. He has performed emergency dental procedures for me on more than a few occasions, and recently cut his holiday short to return and fit me in on a long weekend. His practice is very busy perhaps because he is a popular dentist. How may dentists will fit you in at 7:00 in the morning, or see you on a weekend? I highly recommend Dr Laver.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Seemed a bit rushed and doesn't give a detailed summary regarding teeth at risk of decay. I will try elsewhere next time.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I typically hate going to the dentist but I have to admit I actually enjoy going to see Dr Laver. He is wonderful and I highly recommend him and his staff. Brody the Canine Companion is awesome too.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Copy and past latest rating. Great dentist , front desk is overwhelmed and can be quite snippy. Also was overcharged after getting a different quote . Also seems to squish together too many appointments and feels quite rushed .

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Laver is a wonderful dentist, very kind, but unfortunately their dental office seems to be understaffed. The person at the front desk seems very stressed. Watch your bills! They tend to charge you when you should not be charged, no matter how many times you tell them you have insurance and give them the necessary paper work. Very frustrating :(

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Super friendly, super cheerful, always quick and easy process. He's a terrific dentist and his staff are always great!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I had a cavity filled about 5 years ago after being Dr. Lavers patient for 3 years. It was close to the nerve and he said to call as it may give some trouble. I waited too late on a Friday and the office was closed.He called me on my cell and insisted I come in....and he made it better....something way above and beyond the all of duty. My dentist forever.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Laver is awesome and great with my kids, too! He won't make you have any unnecessary treatments.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Whoever wrote that last comment is obviously difficult which is why you probally left the practice. I have been going to Dr Laver for 20 yrs and absolutely adore his staff. The receptionist is the freindlest I have ever seen and very knowledgable and the assistant is great too. Too bad some people are sooo pent up with themselves. Maybe you were the problem and they got fed up with your crap nutbar. Hope your new dentist can manage you. Dr Laver is a fabulous dentist and I recommend everyone I know there.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012