Ratings for Dr. Michael Zajdman

Useless period,total waste of time. Dr questionable? Can't give you a straight answer

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I find Dr. Zajdman inconsistent. For example, sometimes he's been helpful and sometimes he does not take the time to explain a serious diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

doc takes care of all 4 of my kids my youngest has downs syndrone his kindness when little anthony was born was top notch hes the greatest doc ever

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr.Zajdman is the most amazing Doctor and human being. I have 3 children that see him. He has been my children's Doctor for 12 years. When my first son was born at CVH there were severe complications. Dr. Zajdman literaly saved his precious life. Other Doctors had told us that we were very lucky to have Dr. Zajdman at his birth. He truly is patient and kind and we love his demeanor. My kids actually look forward to visiting him. The staff are beautiful people who know the families and treat everyone so kindly. We absolutely love Dr. Zajdman for what he has done for our family. We love his staff also.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

He is such an amazing doctor. he saw my kid when he was born at CVH. my kid didnt need a peditrician till this time but now with certain issues today was my first visit to his offc and my son was so calm with him. He did not ask for my son to lie down and i hold him till he cries, instead he held him near the window with me showed him the cars and while doing all this he completely did his checkup. Certain qts he asked me reagrding my son were so important but no doctor ever asked these. He spent time listening to me and i think he understands me and my son well. I only wish he could take my son in his primary care!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Michael Zajdman is the best doctor in all of GTA, I would recommend him for anyone who needs a pediatrician. His son is also very cool.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

The best Dr. one could find. Great staff also. My children love him and you can tell he really cares and is willing to go the extra mile. (My son told me he is the nicest guy ever even if he is a Hab's fan.)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr Zajdman is the best doctor I have even been to, and I have seen many doctors over the years with my son (my son is 6, he's autistic and developmentally delayed)My first time meeting DR Z he blew me away with his caring and compassion. My son has really bad meltdowns, well my son had a complete fit that I was wrestling with him in the parking lot (trying to get him into the office) thankfully my mom was able to go and tell his staff that my son would not be coming to his appointment,DR Z said not a problem and said that he would come out to the car and do the appointment there so he did. (it was just a meet and greet,not really a medical appointment) I couldn't believe a doctor would leave his office and come stand in the cold (it's January) for 15-20 minutes. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Zajdman. If you have him as a doctor count yourself a lucky patient :)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Doctor Zajdman is THE BEST doctor! We ‘ve known him for the past 5 yr. My son had complications…we spend a lot of time at Sick Kids and we saw many doctors…Dr. Z. is the most careering and very knowledgeable doctor. He would personally call us to Sick Kids hospital room, and then home to check on us. Do you ever saw a doctor who makes house calls??? He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Z has been my childrens doc for many years. Alot of of the comment cover most, but I have to say not only does he care about the kids. He care for the whole family and thier well being. I have never had a better doctor. And my oldest was with another doc at birth. Thank you Doctor Z

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010