Ratings for Dr. Michael Zajdman

he is amazing, very caring, takes care very well and supportive.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Amazing doctor 👨‍⚕️ my son was born early and had some complications. We first met dr Zajdman in the NICU and right away I request if we can have him as my son’s doctor. He said I’m not taking paitients but call my office. Needless to say we were accepted and now he is my youngest son’s doc as well . Dr. Zajdman is funny, paitient and extremely caring not just for the kids but also to our family. He helped me with PPD after my second son was born. Couldn’t believe he invested time and making sure I am ok to be ok for my children. He challenges me when we discuss vaccines but suppprts my decision. Thank you so much dr. Zajdman, we as a family appreciat your hard work!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

My daughter and I adore Dr Zajdman , he is excellent makes her feel at ease and takes the time when you need it. He is always very kind and ensures you understand the process or treatment needed. Don't let the short tempered, mannerless lady who answers the phone put you off!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Zajdman was recommended to me for my firstborn who was born with unknown challenges and has been there with my family as we figure out what is the best to do for him. He got Sick Kids involved and has always actively followed up to ensure I understood and not feel overwhelmed Yes, there have been times he and I have not seen eye but he always tries to understand what I’m saying and he address those concerns and fears Yes, he may not have the answer at the moment but he always looks into my questions. (Respect a doctor who doesn’t know an answer and gets back to you than one that acts like they do and lies to your face; no one knows everything!) I wish Dr. Zajdman was a general practisioner. He’s one of the best doctors I know and I will be hard pressed to find a doctor like him for my son in 3 years

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Useless period,total waste of time. Dr questionable? Can't give you a straight answer

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I find Dr. Zajdman inconsistent. For example, sometimes he's been helpful and sometimes he does not take the time to explain a serious diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

doc takes care of all 4 of my kids my youngest has downs syndrone his kindness when little anthony was born was top notch hes the greatest doc ever

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr.Zajdman is the most amazing Doctor and human being. I have 3 children that see him. He has been my children's Doctor for 12 years. When my first son was born at CVH there were severe complications. Dr. Zajdman literaly saved his precious life. Other Doctors had told us that we were very lucky to have Dr. Zajdman at his birth. He truly is patient and kind and we love his demeanor. My kids actually look forward to visiting him. The staff are beautiful people who know the families and treat everyone so kindly. We absolutely love Dr. Zajdman for what he has done for our family. We love his staff also.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

He is such an amazing doctor. he saw my kid when he was born at CVH. my kid didnt need a peditrician till this time but now with certain issues today was my first visit to his offc and my son was so calm with him. He did not ask for my son to lie down and i hold him till he cries, instead he held him near the window with me showed him the cars and while doing all this he completely did his checkup. Certain qts he asked me reagrding my son were so important but no doctor ever asked these. He spent time listening to me and i think he understands me and my son well. I only wish he could take my son in his primary care!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Michael Zajdman is the best doctor in all of GTA, I would recommend him for anyone who needs a pediatrician. His son is also very cool.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011