Ratings for Dr. Michael Burger

Doesn't seem to care at all. Very quiet and not very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Terrible doctor. He falsely diagnosed my not even 2 hour old baby with having two seizures. Rushed him to Mac on Hamilton without even telling me. My son spent a week at mac going through multiple tests with nothing wrong but low blood sugar and a bit of fluid on his lungs. He was transferred back to st.catharines and went home after a week. No seizure activity whatsoever

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

He is useless and he knows it he should not be a doctor. He never wants to listen and he has messed up many times with my family. now my child needed a mri witch was told to us she was going in the morning and the next after noon we were told can't be done. My child has been in bed now for 5 days and she cant walk but its not a rush as its only loss of her motor skills ty Dr burger for letting use know hours later that the hospital is short staffed and can't do it what's another day he got paid for not treating her I would love a job like that. Free money

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

i believe he is the best dr for children,i would tell everyone to have this man for your children,he is straight to the point.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dr.Burger is incredible, I can not imagine taking my daughter anywhere else. He has always been patient and kind to me. My daughter is special needs and can often be difficult at appointments ,Dr. Burger always handles her with care and never loses his patience. I am a nervous mother and he sets my mind at ease. Dr. Burger was great with getting me a referral to a developmental pediatrician to have my daughter diagnosed and has always done well with communicating back and forth with her. I also love that if I ever need to take my daughter to the ER I can call his after hours service and have him or an on call pediatrician meet us there. What great service!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

i was a pt of his until i was 19 b/c i couldnt find a new dr once i turned 18. he is caring, compassionate, and has a dry sense of humour that works well for him. he was by far one of my favorite drs and i would recommend him to anybody carrying or caring for a new baby. PHENOMENAL DOCTOR

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I heard nothing but good things about Dr. Burger while i was carrying my daughter. When I was in my eighth month I had put her on the list in his office.. I have never had any reason to regret choosing him as her doctor. He is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

I am about to leave this doctor after 20 years because my baby is going to turn 18. He has been great. My only advice to others is that if you feel he is not helping in a situation and you need a specialist, you must strongly insist or he will put you off. I did that and the problem he couldn't help with was resolved at Mac with a specialist. We then returned to him with the next issue and all is well. We will miss him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

I think he is fabulous! I am a VERY neourotic first time mother and I have found him over the past 3 years to be awesome! I ask alot of questions and he has never made me feel sill about asking them.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

I have to say Dr. Burger is the best peadiatrician I have ever dealt with. Until recently we lived in a small town (thank goodness we left there) where you do not have a choice but to take your children to a family doctor. I am so greatful to be living here and have him. I am surprised to hear the comments of him being shy, he is not shy he is a great listener and just quiet. I cannot say enough good about him, he takes wonderful care of my baby girl and she loves him, not so much at vaccination time but still she is always laughing with him and he makes her laugh. His secretary is top notch and is very helpful and kind. My only hope is that I can convince him to take my 8 year old boy on as I would feel more comfortable with him having a peadiatrician. Dr. Burger does not rush you out of his office so you may have to wait a bit but with our children who are the most precious gifts isn't that what we want?? He is a wonderful doctor, anyone would be lucky to get him....

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009