Ratings for Dr. Remo Bottega

Excellent Doctor. Spends time to go over your issues and if there are any concerns he will set up a specialist appointment.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Have never had an issue with Dr B. Due to his diligence and careing he caught and referred me to a surgeon, who then caught the beginning of breast cancer. And I am happy to say that was 15 years ago and I am still going strong. Myself, my husband and two teenage children think the world of him. Thanks Dr B.!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

WE cant say enough about Our DR.BOTTEGA, we are so happy & pleased with him he is always there to listen without giving you the bums rush.He is like DRS are sup-post to be,interested&concerned about their patents.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I am not sure who you all saw. 3 years ago I had to change doctors. I had finally had enough of his mis-diagnosis. It was due to his errors that caused me to get a blood clot from a knee break...it was also b/c of his lack of referrals that caused me to not be allowed surgery. I had seen him for 10 years and he had always made me feel uncomfortable when I was younger...I felt like hed judged me, looked down at me and was generally just creeped out. Thank god for the new dr in town who took me in and actually pays attention to me....oh yeah i almost forgot i am now on LTD and when I tried with Dr. B who would not approve it...ridiculous considering what i have to cope with everyday!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr B is my childrens family Dr. He is never rushed. always on time. always willing to talk about more that one thing at a time. Very knowledgeable. I did not change Doctors at the same time as I changed my children and now regret this. I want him to be my family Dr as well,but he is no longer taking on new pt. I would go to this Dr in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

We are so fortunate to have Dr Bottega - We travel from Hamilton to see him - Why? Because he gives a hoot - He does not push pills at a problem -He takes the time to listen (which is why he is never on time but you can't complain cuz he will not rush you) - Yes you need seperate appt's for each issue because he strives to stay close to the timetable - the girls are great - basically we are incredibly fortunate to have a Dr who cares. I have read the reviews that "trash" him & my only response is that you cannot please everybody all the time & keep in mind that he is not God - He cannot foresee the medical future - He does not have a crystal ball - He can only do his best - which is far superior to the rest of the medical services out there. If you have the opportunity to be his client - take it - you will do no better. If you are his client - be thankful & appreciative of his time & mind. Signed a client that does appreciate the great care!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. Bottega is a concerned, patient doctor, but there are a few concerns I have about how he practises. He makes you book appointments for each "separate" ailment - which would be acceptable, except that I am from out of town and I am having a hard time finding a new doctor, so when I go to see him, it takes an hour to get there. It just seems a little suspicious that he wants to get paid more (doctors get paid for each appointment you make). Also, he is somewhat knowledgeable but I find it's all book-smarts. He lacks the intuition that I have experienced with other doctors. What you have an ailment, he troubleshoots, but has no imagination outside of what the regular symptoms may be. Also, when I was a 17 year old girl, I asked him about sex, and he made me feel like I was doing something wrong. I felt he was judgemental and unhelpful. Overall I would say he is okay only if you can't find anyone else to help you.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Bottega is a thorough, hardworking, conscientious professional who cares deeply about his patients and his responsibilities. He's also a sharp dresser.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Bottega is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He takes the time to speak with you and find out what problems you may be having. He's not one of these Doctors who stacks his daily roster so that you are waiting forever to see him. He is willing to try different forms of treatment to solve anything that ails you.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Bottega is very attentive, follows up my many medical issues, and makes sure I get my blood tests done when needed. A caring person.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008