Ratings for Dr. Robert O. Maganini

Amazing doctor, he and his nurse Julie are wonderful. Performed lumpectomy, spent an incredible amount of time with me when first diagnosed and every time after. I was so unlucky to get breast cancer and so lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

If you are reading this it is mostly likely you've received some devastating news. Hopefully the shock has past. I know, I've been there too. Dr Maganini was my third opinion. He came as a very strong referral and after meeting him, I can see the person that referred him wanted my care to be in his hands. Dr Maganini is a very focused individual. He was focused on my cancer, its type, its size and location. He was focused on me the patient, my history, understanding of the illness and my strength to handle the treatment. He was focused on me the person, my fears, my family and future. Dr Maganini instilled his confidence of my prognosis in me. When discussing my particular condition I felt as though a huge burden was lifted from my shoulders. Questions about my treatment were erased after meeting with his impressive team of doctors; Dr Renee Burke, Cosmetic Surgeon for reconstruction and Dr Edwin Priest, Oncologist, for Chemotherapy. Kathy Brooke

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I had surgery in Dr. Magnini's office. He was excellent in every way - knowledge, communication and patient manner. He is a genuinely kind person as well. I should have written this several years ago and was reminded when I had to obtain copies of my mammograms and procedure for an out-of-state mammogram clinic where I now reside.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Robert O. Maganini's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL