Ratings for Dr. Roy E. Gondo

Will drop you like a hot potato if you don't feed his ego, you can tell by the way he pads his online reviews, beware

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I attended UCLA with Dr. Gondo...and he has been my family Dr. for over 10 years. I can't begin to explain how important he has been to my family's health. I have recommended Roy to my good friends and colleagues, and can honestly state that he has held my own personal life and well being in his hands in numerous occasions with professionalism and caring.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Fabulous Doctor, I highly recommend him! Knowledgeable, accurate and compassionate! He is number one!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

A wonderful person as well as a doctor. HE does not give up, just because you do not fit within the text book criteria. HE TRULY CARES!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

I had smart lipo performed Dr. Gondo lasted hours and promised my scars would go away. Instead I was left with dents on my stomach that look horrible and with ugly scars!!! HORRIBLE!! STAY AWAY!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I'm scarred for life because of the laser "vein" removal he did on my face. It was extremely painful during the procedure, and the deep WOUNDS that were left on my face for WEEKS after were horrendous. Instead of starting with the lowest setting to make sure it didn't burn me, he just started off on a much too high setting. They didn't even ask me to remove any cosmetics or makeup before the procedure, which is apparently standard.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

I have had these bags of fat under my arms and I have been unable to wear short sleeve shirts. Dr. Gondo was able to remove them with Smart-Lipo and they look great just two days after the procedure. His staff was comforting and went above the call of duty to make sure I was doing well. I can't wait to return to get my chin and inner thighs done! Dr. Gondo's office provided all the medications and supplies needed. He seems very knowledgeable about what he does. He also provided me with medical advice regarding a number of other issues (diabetes, arthritis, scleromyxederma).

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Great staff. Dr. Gondo has done a great job reducing my "Muffin top" with his SmartLipo. He is extremely caring, compassionate. He takes care of my entire extended family. In addition, he offers cosmetic procedures and has rejuvanated my skin.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. Gondo is a compassionate medical provider. He and his staff go above and beyond to ensure his patients are receiving appropriate medical care, were able to obtain their prescriptions and had a chance to have their questions answered.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Dr. Roy E. Gondo's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1992)