Ratings for Dr. Dean Leduc

We left his practice when he dismissed my concerns about potential food allergies for my baby after I noticed some symptoms after introducing solids. I knew something was wrong and he almost laughed at me. Since then she has developed Anaphylaxis multiple times and we she has tested positive to ten different foods. If I had listened to him I wouldn't have been prepared with an epipen to save her life. With my pregnancy he was extremely unsympathetic to my dizziness and light-headedness even though I was completely incapacitated. He never even listened to my heart to see if I was ok. Avoid.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I have known Dr. Dean Leduc for more than 10 years and without question - he has proven to be the most professional, knowledgable and compassionate physician my wife and I have ever had the privilege of being treated by. In short - I cannot rate Dr. Leduc high enough!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Great doctor! Friendly knowledgeable and always on time. Clinic is bright and staff are friendly.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Delivered all 5 of my children, very knowledgeable. Will always take us at the last minute... anyday.. he is the best!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr Dean C. Leduc is a very good doctor. Very patient, calm, and knows how to listen to his patients. I would reccomend him without a doubt anytime. He's been my family doctor for more than 16 years. Thumbs up for him.... He knows what his doing, and respect his limits (he doesn't hasitate to send you to a specialist when it's behond his expertise....). His all you need in a physician!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

My entire family has been under Dr. Leduc's care for over 13 years and we have had nothing but the best care. Dr. Leduc is compassionate, knowledgeable, and punctual.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Great Doctor I would recommend him highly. He listens and gives great advice.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

The best doctor.VERY knowledgeable. He followed all 5 of my pregnancies & delivered all 5 of my children...very calm. his calmness may be interpreted as 'not caring' he just doesnt freak out about anything...it helps not to freak out the young nurses... he is also very kind. I know he is busy alot of the time... but takes the time for us...Became all of our family's physician.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Best doctor in the world. Delivered my son and we were really pleased with his knowledge and professionalism! I wish he was my family doctor! I hope my GP retires soon :D

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Leduc is an exceptional medical professional. He has always treated me with the utmost care and professionalism. His knowledge is extraordinary and his calm and patient demeanour is always truly appreciated. I consider myself truly blessed to be in the care of such a dedicated professional.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009