Ratings for Dr. R. J Pye

Dr. Pye . This guy is no surgeon. A questionable dentist at best. My tooth broke when he was pulling it so he had to drill the rest out. With no skill or precision he drilled the tooth taking a lot of my gum with it. When he was finished , upon sitting up, I saw my broken tooth on my right arm and a chunk of my gum on my left. Dr. Pye, do the world a favor and retire now! Enough with the torture! I will not be returning to the dentist who referred me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Pye . This guy is no surgeon . A questionable dentist at best. My tooth broke when he was pulling it out so he had to drill the rest out. With no skill or precision he drilled the tooth taking a lot of my gum in the process. when he was finished and left the room, Upon sitting up I saw my broken tooth on my right arm and a chunk of my gum on my left arm.Dr . Pye do the world a favor and retire now! Enough with the torture! would not recommend to anyone and will not be returning to the dentist who referred me.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Excellent offices. Have been 2 times once in Burlington and once in Hamilton. Both times in and out very efficient and knowledgeable. Good Dr. And great staff.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

WOW. this guy is the greatest, no pain after extraction , no bleeding.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Just another surgeon that charges way to much... He looks in your mouth for 2mins freezes you 5min later molar is out and wham 450 bucks later is that really fair...no that's typical dentist all they care about is money not people's health or if they can afford....

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I had 3 wisdom teeth extracted by dr pye today, one was impacted and the other two were out. I had an amazing experience. I told him I was nervous and he told me that was normal and he'd take good care of me. He explained everything to me very thoroughly. The nurses came in and told me what they were doing and what I would feel. They put laughing gas on first to ease some anxiety and then the iv with the sedation. They were so nice the whole time. Next thing I knew I was waking up in recovery and sent home. Since then I've had very little discomfort and haven't needed the pain meds he prescribed me. Professional and skilled Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I have had 2 teeth extracted by Dr Pye in Feb . I was very nervous as had not had tooth out since Childhood and I'm an old lady now He and his staff helped me to feel at ease and I was very impressed by his skill and kind attitude towards me .i will recommend this practice to anyone who tells me that he/ she needs oral surgery . Bridget Roy , Hamilton .

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I had a single wisdom tooth removed, extra long two pronged root. First a quick xray. Then the freezing was administered quickly and without pain. The doctor bantered with me for 20 min. while we waited for the freezing to take. He said you will feel pressure, no pain. 30 sec later it was over and I was biting on a gauze listening to instructions from the nurse. Over the next 48 hours no pain, no bleeding, no swelling. Thank you Dr Pye for a very skillful and professional operation. Jim Cornell Burlington

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

i took my daughter to Dr. Pye today. She had her wisdom teeth extracted, and it could not have been a better experience! My daughter is mentally challenged, so there were concerns on how things would go. Dr. Pye and his staff were so gentle, caring and professional that my daughter's anxiety level went to 0! Everyone was on the "same page" before we even got there. So Kudos to you you all for being so professional and supported! I will be sure to spread the word! Pauline Gardiner Hamilton

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Our experience with Dr. Pye was excellent. My son needed his four wisdom teeth removed. My son indicated that he was nervous and the staff and Dr. Pye were very professional and helpful. As a mother, I appreciated his many years of expertise and experience. Other family members have been to him in the past with much success!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015