Ratings for Dr. Susan Galandiuk

Dr G is a great surgeon and handles complex cases! Her name commands respect among other Dr's in the field! Also her staff is friendly and knowledgeable! She is very busy and sometimes hard to get an appt with but that's due to her high demand! I was seen for crohn's disease complications( fistula's) and was referred to her by my gastrointestinal dr and another colon rectal surgeon. Truly dedicated to her craft!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

My experience with this doctor has been very positive. I have a couple of very rare and complex colon problems that have frustrated all other doctors I've seen. She was undaunted by my problems and discovered their origin and cause for the first time. She gave me very helpful advice on how to get those problems under control. All of my other first-rate doctors think the world of her. If you have a serious problem going on and you have lots of questions, she will spend a lot of time with you. She is very difficult to get an appointment with, but I still highly recommend her, especially if you have very complex, rare problems that other doctors would shy away from.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

is quick to come into room and out and does not help you understand what is really going on.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009