Ratings for Dr. Stephen Marcogliese

Dr. Marcogliese is an excellent dentist that cares more about the dental health and general wellbeing of his patients than he does financial gain.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Wonderful Dentist. Wonderful Staff. Blessed to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

When I moved to Hamilton ... I avoided dentists because of bad experiences as a child. I Only went to a Dentist when things were very bad. A friend recommended Dr. Marcogliese. That was 35 years ago. Dr. Marcogliese is the best! His staff is awesome! Going to the dentist is now a positive, health affirming experience. Thank You Dr. Marcogliese!

Submitted June 13, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Marcogliese for over 30 years. He and his staff are friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. My spouse and father-in-law both changed to Dr Marcogliese when they had dental issues and wanted a second opinion. His advice and approach were so good, that both changed to make him their dentist. I could not be happier with the service that my family receives from Dr. Marcogliese and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

This is going to sound weird, but it's true: I actually look forward to my appointments! Dr. Marcogliese and his staff are doing a wonderful job. They make me feel very comfortable during the extensive work which is necessary as a result of being financially unable to receive any kind of dental care my entire adult life. Very professional, kind and compassionate. Excellent rapport, all procedures are clearly explained. The overall atmosphere is positive and welcoming. I feel very fortunate, and am extremely grateful to be under the care of Dr. Marcogliese. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Have been going to Dr Marcogliese for ~35 years. Never a problem.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Best dentist! Very knowledgeable, patient and caring. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Great Doctor, I have been a regular since I was 10 years old and now into my 30s.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I've been going to Dr Marcogliese since i was a child. Great work & great staff!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010