Ratings for Dr. Hugh Sullivan

Sullivan Cardiology is the best, very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

He is an amazing doctor and I am so happy that I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I bring my father, mother and mother-in-law to see Dr Hugh all the way from Toronto. Dr Sullivan literally saved my father's life. My father had seen Cardiologists in the past in Toronto but had not been properly diagnosed. Dr Sullivan got him an appointment to have a pacemaker put in very quickly. We can't thank him enough for his treatment and care. -Danuta

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Very poor telephone service - don't leave a message but we don't answer the phone, either!! Dr. Sullivan deserves better office help as he is amazing!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Sullivan is a good Doctor - unfortunately trying to get an apt when he wants to see you is like pulling teeth with his staff. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

An amazing, intelligent, compassionate doctor. The best in my books.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Sullivan was an outstanding caring doctor. He explained everything to me clearly and kindly. I cannot say enough about this man.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

One has to be reallly sick to see Sullivan becaase his waiting time eats up your while Eddy. 2 - 3 hour wait is normal. Not suitable for working class. Must be on welfare or ODSP and don't have to worry about your bills to be apatient of this doctor. Another stress factor with heart conditions.

Submitted April 28, 2014

I was disappointed in the wait time to get in to see him but it was well worth it.His secretary gladly put me on a cancelation list and got me in before my scheduled appointment.I also liked that I had testing before seeing him, so I had some peace of mind knowing that things were ok while I waited for my consult.He took the time to address all my questions and didn't make me feel rushed.Although, I did call in wanting to see him sooner than my appointment and was told that there were "no available spots".But by leaving a message I didn't have to make the trip down to the office and my concerns were handled by phone which was very convenient.The staff were also very friendly and helpful and I would recommend him to everyone needing a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I really liked Dr Sullivan. He explained everything to me in a way that I understood without talking down to me - until it came to my medication. The nurses were rude when I asked about it and I haven't been able to get in to see him for a year. I'm changing Drs.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012