Ratings for Dr. Donald David Robertson

I was sent to see him regarding my ears nose and throat by my family doctor. He was only interested in my dizziness which I no longer had by the time I saw him. He did not seem to want to deal with my voice and tonsil problems and I always have sinus with post nasal drip. He was of no help.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

I saw Dr. Robertson for problems with my ears. I was having balance problems and ear pain on and off. The receptionist gave me the wrong date for my appointment so I showed up on the wrong day and had to wait an eternity. Dr. Robertson was helpful with my balance issues but kept avoiding the issue of my ear pain. It seemed as if the pain was unimportant to him. Maybe he was rushed because they had to make time for me when I was not expected that day but it was not my fault that his receptionist gave me the wrong day for my appointment. I will be see him again and hope that the experience is better next time.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

Brought my father. The doctor was very patient and really explained things well. His staff are great. Now I just need to bring my mom. Excellent specialist.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

Finally a doctor that understands my problem. Been to other specialists and always told I was normal. He clearly explained how all my symptoms fit together. The visit was a pleasure. His office staff are very nice and thorough. I am happy :)

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Excellent doctor. His office staff is very nice. I was nervous about the visit but he was very understanding. I finally have the answers I needed to hear about my problem.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Very nice doctor. He explained my problem and after doing his suggestions I am back to normal. Very happy. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

One of my best specialists. Very insightful. Very clear. Speaks at a level I understand. I really like him. I have recommended him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Great doctor. Got right to the heart of my problem when other specialists could not. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

First class doctor. I had complex issues after a concussion and he was the best at explaining to me what was wrong. Just excellent.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Very happy with my visit. I had many issues with my dizziness but he sorted through them and I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019