Ratings for Dr. David W. Hayes

Performed treadmill test and remained in the room answering my questions. Has explained my condition and prognosis. Not being a physician makes it difficult for me to rate his knowledge, but I believe he must be at least average. He has been my cardiologist for four years and I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

TOOK 8 YEARS OF BEING THIS GUY'S CUSTOMER TO REALIZE HE WAS NOT UP TO SPEED. HE MISSED MANY IMPORTANT CUES THAT COULD HAVE SAVED ME YEARS OF MISERY. NEARLY EVERY TIME I VISITED HE WOULD SMILE AND TELL ME HOW HIS OFFICE ISNT MAKING ENOUGH MONEY. HE WOULD ALSO INFORM ME WHEN HE HAD EXCEEDED HIS ALLOTED 4.5 MINUTES VISIT TIME.THEY HIRED A NEW OFFICE MANAGER FROM NEW DELHI A FEW YEARS BACK WHO TRIED TO INTIMIDATE ME INTO PAYING CASH FOR SERVICE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BLUE CROSS. STAFF IS RUDE AND INCOMPETENT. WHEN I CALLED FOR A PRESCRIPTION REFILL, ONE OF THEIR LITTLE SNIPS BUNGLED THE INFORMATION AND PICKED A FIGHT WITH ME ABOUT IT THEN LIED TO HER SUPERIORS ABOUT THE SITUATION WHEN I PHONED TO LODGE A COMPLAINT. I WAS INVITED BY MAIL TO NOT RETURN --THEY DIDNT NEED MY KIND THERE. THEY DID SAY IN WRITING THEY WOULD REFILL PRESCRIPTIONS FOR 30 DAYS TO ALLOW ME TO FIND A NEW MD. BUT THEY REFUSED TO DO THAT AS WELL. CAVEAT EMPTOR.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Dr. David W. Hayes's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts