Ratings for Dr. Richard Sebba

Seen him many years back and thought he was very rude. Get another profession doc!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Gives adequate time to discuss symptoms. Refers to specialists when needed. Follows up as required. Keeps up to date with his knowledge. Kind and decent doctor with concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

He only does the minimal amount of service, and no more. Seems to be more concerned with getting paid than with care of patients. Yes he can be nice, and have a good sense of humor, but he is spiteful and has lost any semblance of really caring for people/patients. Even the staff at the hospital/facility don't think highly of him. He really should retire.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

He is a very good doctor and good man always caring and efficient and he has great sense of humour!!+ Beautiful family ! So grateful l !!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

No compassion, wouldn't give a recommendation on a recent acute health issue of a family member who he referred as feeble. This Doctor should retire as he has lost his passion to help people and is now just about racking up fees. Would give a zero stars if it were an option. CONTINUE YOUR SEARCH FOR A FAMILY DOC DONT SETTLE FOR THIS ONE,

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Arrogant, condescending, mean spirited little man. Prescribes unneeded medication. Impatient and cruel to my elderly mother who has dementia and is almost deaf. When I suggested trying supplements that have been proven successful, his rational for dismissing me was that "If that were true then everyone would be doing it."

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Does all the right things right and is persistent is monitoring my medical profile on an ongoing basis. Besides, I like his dry as dust sense of humour.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

My wife and I are very content with the treatment we have had over the years from Dr Sebba. He is a fine family doctor and does not hesitate to draw on other medical services to insure that patients have the best appropriate care. He is a compassionate doctor who is ready to go that extra step when the situation calls for it. He also has a fine sense of humour that makes the medicine go down that much easier. This is a fine doctor and we find it very strange that there are people who seem to be talking about someone else, or is criticizing the competence of a fine doctor the way some people push their way in.? Ask yourself why his ratings are very positive or very negative, with nothing in between.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Sebba was my husband's and my personal physician for twelve years, until I moved away from BC. We trusted him as a doctor, valued him as a friend, and enjoyed our association with him. We always found him accessible and easy to talk with and enjoyed his sense of humour as well as his concern for our health. In my husband's last days he made a home visit (perhaps just to say goodbye and give me some comfort) and was always available when I needed his ear or his medical help. I know some people might prefer the austere, all knowing, doctor approach with wisdom coming from the mountain, but we both preferred Dr. Sebba's gentle humour and almost puckish quality of curiousity, kindness and concern and lovely wife was a bonus as his frequent receptionist. I miss them both and wish them well.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

BEST PERSON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so caring and cool and makes me feel so comftorable. He has pictures of his adorable kids and his both secretaries are amazingly sweet! - Ann

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015