Ratings for Dr. Troy Wielgosz

I absolutely love both Dr. Troy and Dr. Walter and the staff at Okanagan Chiropractic. I always get results with the Pro Adjuster and, best of all, it is pain free as well as being extremely effective. If you are looking for the best care and most positive results don't hesitate to call this office. You won't be disappointed. Thank you so much for changing my life.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Staff is very friendly and i like both dr troy and dr walter. They are very knowledgeable and compassionate. I was skeptical of the pro adjusters effectiveness but i find it does work. I have AS so it seems better suited for my spine than manual adjustments. Dr. troy does get backed up all the time with patients though. expect a 15-30 min wait . Still i would recommend them and its nice they are affiliated with the UBCO medical coverage

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Absolutely the best Chiropractor I have seen. Does a very thorough examination and gets to the root of the problem. I have experienced phenomenal results and am thankful every day for Dr. Troy and his caring staff. He is simply the best.......better than all the rest. If you have ever hesitated to explore alternative health options please give Dr. Troy a try.....you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Doctor Troy and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They seem to care about their patients. Dr. Troy takes time to explain things and is very thorough. The last few times I have been in though I have waited way to long. I understand waiting 5 to 10 minutes, but waiting for 40 minutes is not cool. It can be frustrating. Overall Dr. Troy and his team are great!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I really look forward to helping you reach your health and wellness goals.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Love the pro-adjuster. Takes the fear out of treatments. I walk out with instant increased range of motion in my neck.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Troy gets results. Have seen many Chiropractors over the years but got the best results from Dr. Troy and the Pro-Adjuster. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Bogus operation, they claim to have your best interest at heart. But they're really focused on repeat business. Even offered a Payment plan... Seriously ? Buyer beware. Didn't even come close to helping me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I've been going to chiropractors for 40+ years. This is the first time I can say I cant wait to have an adjustment. I've never felt more encouraged or helped, and I feel as though I am making real progress even though my injuries were old and my condition was deteriorating. It is going the right direction now. I appreciate his cheerful, helpful attitude and the fact that everything is explained well. There is no "twisting and cracking," and no tense fearfulness in this patient any longer. He has an overall approach to helping you attain better health. I would recommend him highly, and also love Joann at the front desk. She makes my morning visits so enjoyable! Thanks Dr. Troy and Joann for caring for us all so much!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr Troy is by far the best Chiropractor in Kelowna. I love the ProAdjuster and am so happy with the results. Dr. Troy was able to take x-rays right in his office with his digital x-ray machine and then got the results that no-one else has been able to get. I am very pleased and for the first time in many months am pain free. I highly recommend him to everyone who is looking for better health. He is knowledgeable, caring and gets results. Thank you Dr. Troy and staff for th

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015