Ratings for Dr. Miriam Weinstein

I'd highly recommend her! She is very professional, an expert in her field and a very pleasant demeanor. See her if you can!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Best Advice and Treatment for my 5 month old with eczema. She helped my daughter and family, we are very satisfied with the service we received.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Cold cold cold - wait is always 45 minutes minimum - when my child turned 18 she was supposed to refer to another dermatologist and repeatedly promised she would- I kept calling office for this elusive referral because it never came through

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Horrible when it comes to respecting patient's time. Minimum 45 mins wait from the time you check in. Then you get sent inside to a room where you again wait for another 30 mins. Finally a "fellow" (to be Dr) sees you, followed by Dr Weinstein. Ha there been more doctors around in GTA would've jumped ship long time ago!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I had heard many bad things about her office before, so I saw at a hospital as word is that she (like many other Paediatric specialists) seems to be spending less time at the office and more at hospital. Very kind, but stressed, but still provided exceptional care for my 2 daughters. (book separately so doctors can bill OHIP individually) Some other tips would be to expect a long wait, because paediatric dermatologists are rare in the GTA, they have more work and patients. I also found to keep a deal of perspective, some parents have it worse with bad skin conditions. My daughters (born January 2012 and February 2014) both showed signs of severe eczema and Dr. Weinstein was a great help with diagnosis and treatment. She works too hard

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Have never seen such an unprofessional office. Have tried having someone call me back to no avail.

Submitted December 15, 2015

Amazing Dermatologist!! She was extremely thorough in her explanation, and examination. The only downfall is that you have to wait around 4 months between every appointment with her as she is extremely busy. But when you do see her, she does not rush you, and listens to all of your concerns :-)

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

She is so nice and amazing, such a good doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Weinstein is AMAZING!!! I have alopecia, and she is the ONLY Pediatric Dermatologist who was able to provide me with many treatment options, and subsequently able to pick one that was very effective! Whoever says she is bad needs a reality check! God bless you Dr, Weinstein!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

She has a condescending attitude and even talks down about her colleagues (who I saw first), when she didn't agree with their recommendations for my daughter's eczema. Was prescribed increasingly stronger meds, with no improvement. The reason was that she missed that it was actually a skin infection causing her to symptoms - not eczema as she had stated without even taking a look at her skin thoroughly. Would not recommending her, especially not for your children.

Submitted May 15, 2015