Ratings for Dr. Ross O'Neil

After years of Dr. O'Neil being my GP and experiencing his uncaring, arrogant attitude. He was always distracted, overbooked and seemed only in it for the money and kickbacks. Prescribing and pushing blood pressure meds and never monitoring my blood pressure. Only did tests when I asked and even then so much was overlooked. I have now moved to the coast where I am finally getting some actual care and treatment. I do not recommend him at all

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I'm very disappointed with the service I have received from Dr. O'Neil and his staff. I'm new to the area from the coast and I find Dr. O'Neil uncaring, unpathetic, and scary. Our relationship started very well and quickly changed. The attitude on, only telling him one thing at each visit is ridiculous, (i.e. I can't breathe is ok to say but, don't tell that you have chest pains too at the same appointment.) Dr. O'Neil messed up twice on one of my prescriptions because he didn't take the time to know or read the dosage amounts (it was all written out for him). On a different prescription he changed the dosage without reason or consulting me. I have been working closely with the pharmacy to get the prescriptions corrected. I have been waiting for Dr. O'Neil to correct his one mistake for a week. I've been calling the office and they have been lifting the phone and dropping it down disconnecting the call. In my past the doctors wrote my prescriptions for a year (because they work and there wasn’t any problems. Should there be a problem I would go and see them.) Dr. O'Neil will only write prescriptions of 3 months. This has been a disaster! I’m really not sure how to get the prescription corrected by him for my on health. Hang-ups are something new to me by Medical Service Staff. I'm very concerned!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

This "Doctor" is nothing more than a big pharma sock puppet. He seems to care NOTHING about the patients he supposedly helps and seems to be in it for nothing but the salary and the big pharma kickbacks. He'd do better as a pharma rep than a GP, Which is typical of Penticton area doctors. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

My father is currently laying in ER with congestive heart failure that has been mis-managed by this dr for years. Life would be different for him today if he had a dr that cared about his health as opposed to the numbers he pumps through his clinic.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Hard to get a appointment when you really need it. You end up having to go and wait forever in the walk in.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Always distracted, not present and usually late. Highly not recommended. He should concentrate on what is important in his office and not his phone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Very busy practice because of walk-in. I think some people just want to visit when they get to see the doctor. He is much too busy for that. He is punctual when I've had an appointment and very knowledgeable. Staff are very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I saw him at the drop in clinic, he was very rushed and not too interested in my severe head/chest symptoms and realized he couldn't hear my heartbeat because he was using his stethoscope backwards

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

It's like he can't decide between two options . Felt like there was other things on his mind then his job !

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Distracted. Seems like he has other things on his mind rather then what's in front of him !

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017