Ratings for Dr. Todd H. Berinstein

Prior to seeing Todd Berinstein, I had seen a half dozen doctors about my difficulty breathing during sleep. I was very aware that my uvula and soft palate were blocking my airway. No doctor had ever listened to me like Dr. Berinstein. He was attentive to my concerns and validated my condition with a careful examination using an intranasal camera. His kind and friendly manner coupled with his years of experience gave me the courage to have what could have been a disastrous surgical procedure. I am now two months post-op and I have to say that I am so very grateful that I had the UPPP done. I have not slept so well in decades. One of the difficulties that a doctor faces with this operation is "how much tissue do I remove"? The answer with Todd Berinstein is "just the right amount". He is an incredible surgeon. With his counsel, I had no complications and the end result is fantastic. Oh, and the pain during recovery is not nearly as bad as people say. Just go do it!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Dr. Todd H. Berinstein's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)