Ratings for Dr. Frances Leung

What can I say other than Dr Frances Leung is simply the very best there is , Best there was and Best there ever will be . She is amazing and extrodinary for a doctor. So knowledgable , caring and respectful . Knows her stuff. Lots can learn from her I was without help for 6 years seen 4 specialists but no hope they only know quick fix but not good . they are not really doctors this lady is as real as they come. YEAH ! the world need many more like Dr. Leung. Carl

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Absolutely phoenominal Doctor. A genius, she knows much more than any GP I've ever had. I don't know what I would've done without her. I've been her patient for roughly 30 years. If I won a huge lottery, she would be the doctor to hire as a personal doctor! I can't believe nobody has ever done it! She can see things about your health just by looking at you for the first 10 seconds. She blew away one of my other doctors that had misdiagnosed me. He said he has never spoken to a patient's doctor that knew so much about her patient, from head to toe. She talked to him for an hour about his poor treatment of me, and told him what was going on. He was stunned by her knowledge. I am deeply grateful and honoured to have had her as my Rheumatologist for all these years. I just don't know what will happen when she retires. A friendly, wonderful, caring, woman who even looked after my medications while off work when she had cancer. I cannot say enough about her. She does the job of about ten different doctors with her knowledge. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for accepting me as your patient. There should be an award for this woman. She also never overbooks. I don't know where she studied but if it was University of Toronto they should have a building named after her for such dedication. She also finds time to teach! Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

You can tell that Dr. Leung loves her job, her patients, and is very knowledgeable. I've been seeing her for years and she always takes the time to listen to me and talk things over. I dont know what I would have done without her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr Leung has to be the best dr around. She honestly knows her stuff and cares for her patients. She listens to us and helps you. I have had problems since 2004 and not one simple Doctor can find our what is wrong with me. I've gone to I don't know how many doctors and they all told me it was in my head. Only one other dr believed me and he retired in 2007. I would go with my mom to dr Leung and she wanted to see me as a patient. Well my previous dr wouldn't send me to her. I finally got my referral last year. I have been diagnosed with RA, Fibro, CRPS, Lupus etc but to other Drs it was all in my head. God Bless this lady. Honestly she needs a gold medal. She helps me so very much in just the short time that I have had her. She goes above and beyond to help you. She continues to be my dr. Thank you Dr Leung for all you. You sometimes go unrecognized!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Worlds best doctor period she really cares about her patients not like other doctors whose bed side manners sucks and they time you in and out other doctors can learn a lot from her ask any one of her patients

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

The very best and caring doctor I have ever had! Saved my life!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Best care in the province. Caring, knowledgable, compassionate

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

A dedicated,caring doctor, leaves no stone unturned. Highest possible recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

My wife has been with DR Leung for years. She just could not stop talking about how good and nice the doctor is. When I started having different kinds of pain, I went to see Dr Leung a few months ago. I was shocked by how much she new about my conditions just by looking at me and my skin. Then she touched a few points on my body and she figured out on the spot what was wrong with me. Her finding ware confirmed later through tests. I think she is the best doctor I have aver seen or heard of. What is so incredible for me is that she is so good not only as a Rheumatologist, but she is as good in any other medical field I have discussed with her. I still can not believe that a doctor can be so good. On top of it, she is so nice, and explains everything so well. I do not have words to describe how fortunate we feel to be her patients!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Normally i find it difficult to give the top rating in all areas to an individual or an organization since my view is that no one is perfect. My view of Dr Leung is such that a less than 5 of 5 rating would not reflect my experience. She is..by far..the best Dr i have ever seen. She listens and doesn't miss a thing. Ger compassion and knowledge are first rate. I always leave feeling good about the direction i have been put on to deal with my problems. Dr leung is a gem. I was fortunate indeed to find her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017