Ratings for Dr. Betty P. Lee

Dr Betty lee was my gyne and i must she is one of THE BEST doctor i have ever found / known. Highly knowledgeable. She was always ready to answer any question I have. Paid due attention and was very helpful all through my pregnancy. She was on time and her staff was also very polite and helpful. I never had any problem and i would definitely recommend her. I had a smooth and healthy pregnancy and delivery and the credit goes to Dr Betty lee.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. Betty Lee is a great doctor and very caring. She's hip and knows what needs to be done. She's very attentive and is highly recommended. She has much respect from other OB/GYN's around and comes highly recommended. She is very skilled in doing circumcisions on new borns. I wish that she was my regular docter..and I'm the husband.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Great Dr.! I agree with everything the previous reviewer said. Although she isn't my primary, she is my Dr.'s sister, Lily Lee and they are with the same group - Beverly Hills Group of Women Physicians. Dr. Betty Lee assisted Dr. Lily Lee w/my second cesarian and it went great. I consulted her after at one point and was very helpful and knowledgeable and it was a Sunday! She called me back right away. People I have talked to have nothing but great things to say about the Lee sisters!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. Lee is absolutely outstanding. I had left another, terrible OB group and went to Dr. Lee, who on my first visit, got my chart early (I had brought my records from the old office) so she could read it before my appointment time. One of my major complaints about the previous group was the Dr.'s lack of attention to detail with respect to my records. Dr. Lee listens to concerns, answers questions thoroughly, has a terrific bedside manner and a great sense of humor. I know several women who have gone to Dr. Lee and all of them rave about her. Office staff is efficient and friendly. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Dr. Betty P. Lee's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1990)