Ratings for Dr. Michael K. Heile

Having been a patient of his for almost six years, I can say Dr. Heile is one of the best doctors available in the Cincinnati area for patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes. He has a very busy and successful practice, and a lot is asked of him by his practice and his patients. He takes the time to get to know a patient's situation. Because he is so busy and generally thorough, his schedule will run very tight. If you are looking for a knowledgeable physician who will take the time to get to know your individual medical situation, he is that kind of doctor. If you have diabetes and feel you can improve the level of care you're receiving, I would definitely recommend you give him a try.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

I've never had a doctor make me feel like they actually care about my well being until I began seeing Dr Heile a few years ago. His care and compassion is without equal. His knowledge about my specific conditions is quite impressive as I'm not a diabetic patient and he is well known for that field of medical practice. He may be the only doctor I've ever not been "doctor shy" about and his encouragement has helped improve many facets of my life. I could gush for hours about him but if you're a patient of his you already know. Doc if you happen to read this, thank you, your skillful practice of medicine really does touch peoples lives - you are truly a unique & standout doctor in a confusing medical system !

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

The staff was very slow. I waited for over an hour in the waiting room. When I asked how much longer after 45 minutes, I got major attitude. Once I was in the room, Dr. Heile did not even look in my eye. just said it looked like pink eye and it was contagious. I was not satisfied with his office.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

Dr. Heile's knowledge on Diabetes is amazing. His continue dedication to diabetes has place him in a lead category of the actual everyday surviving the disease. His advice is outstanding and the time he dedicates to us is priceless.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Dr. Heile, being diabetic himself, is very knowlegable about the disease and seems to have the answers I was looking for. He takes time to get to know his patients and is very accessable.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Michael K. Heile's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)