Ratings for Dr. B.R. Neu, Head of the Dept. of Plastic Surgery

Brenda and Hilary were beyond amazing with answering all my questions and Dr. Neu...well, I cannot say enough good things about him! He was patient and kind with me, answered all my questions and made me feel beyond comfortable to go ahead with a breast reduction. 3 months ago I had surgery. Day of surgery I have to admit I was a tad terrified, but Dr. Neu took his time in reassuring me and again answering all my questions. As to the reduction itself, surgery went wonderfully-all NYGH staff were awesome and the hospital facility itself super clean! To say that I am beyond happy with the reduction would be an understatement! Scarring is minimal, recovery was quick...and I am eternally grateful to Dr. Neu and his staff! Thank you a million times...thank you!! I am so happy with everything! -Effie L.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I was definitely nervous for my first appointment with Dr. Neu since I never had surgery before but Brenda and Hilary were absolutely lovely and helpful. I heard a lot of about Dr. Neu from my mom's friend and even later from some of the North York Gen and they all said that if you want a doctor to do your breast reduction then he is the best choice. Let's just say they were all right. He made me feel like I was in good hands and was very knowledgeable and realistic about what to expect. I had my reduction surgery 4 months ago and it took me about 3-4 weeks to fully recover with no complications and minimal pain. I am very happy with the results! In addition the staff at North York General were great. Everything from pre to post surgery went by smoothly and it is definitely due to the Dr. and his amazing staff. With that I want to once again thank Dr. Neu and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Neu is an excellent doctor who is competent, kind, caring and extremely supportive. He was thorough in both his explanation of the procedure, as well as all post-op appointments, and he did an excellent job calming my nerves the day of the operation. Brenda and Hilary in the office are also kind and compassionate and they were a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Neu or go back to him in the future if need be.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Neu came highly recommended and was more than worth the trips from Windsor to Toronto for appointments and surgery. His staff are kind, caring, patient, and knowledgeable. Dr. Neu offers the same support along with his superior expertise and experience with all aspects of the process. The whole team made me feel safe, supported, and grateful for the fantastic service. On top of fantastic preservice and post-op service, Dr. Neu made me look and feel beautiful. I look and feel as I always was meant to. He is a skilled artist who creates a natural finish. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the results and the entire process. Thank you, Dr. Neu and team - I would recommend you to anyone that is seeking any of the services you offer! I especially appreciate how you and your team listened to me and really understood what I was looking for with my breast augmentation procedure. Thank you, again. -Charlotte G.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr NEU is a great doctor I'm so happy with my surgical results , I had a breast reduction . The staff are so kind and friendly they would answer my questions any time I called , they are so caring that when you walk in the office it feels like home

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have never had surgery done before, but my recent breast reduction and lift surgeries performed by Dr. Neu Bernard were very successful. I also had a quick/fast recovery time so I could go back to school. Dr. Neu reassured me that everything would be ok; he answered all my questions before and on the day of surgery. I was surprised about the minimal pain I felt after the surgery, but the anesthetics caused me to sleep a lot. After surgery when I woke up, Dr. Neu spoke with me about the surgery and ensure that everything was ok. Although, the scares are not fully healed, they are fading fast and this is before I started using the scar cream. The cuts are neatly performed and cannot be easily seen. I am satisfied with the professional service offered by Dr. Neu and his team. Brenda and Hilary offered great guidance, and they were willing to answer any questions and concerns. Brenda in particular would tell you about her personal experience having surgery done with Dr. Neu, and this makes me feel a bit more comfortable. I am beyond satisfied with the results after the surgery. It was clear that Dr. Neu is well experienced because my breast size was 36DDD, and the results are amazing I am now 36C. I feel much lighter. My shoulders are recovering from the indent of my bra strips before I had the surgery. I love the end results. Thank again Dr. Neu

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Ok I am the most nervous person ever when it comes to doctors. I'm literally scared of everything. Dr Neu was recommended to my sister first by our doctor. He gave her a mommy makeover and she looks Amazing!!!!!! He uses invisible stitches which give such amazing results. When I decided to go to him, it was for a breast reduction. I went from a 36J to a 36 DD. I asked for a maximum lift and he did it. Honestly DD is still pretty big and I don't need a bra. It's amazing!!! The office staff is great. I spoke to Brenda about 200 times. She is theBEST! Talk to her.... she'll calm you right down. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have gone through with the surgery. I was way to scared. She just calmed my nerves. Also, the doctor and staff are literally available to you all the time. Before and after surgery. After my surgery I just wanted to go home and sleep. The hospital insisted that I see Dr Neu before I leave because he personally wants to explain everything that's happened before you leave. It was super comforting. I didn't pay for my surgery because reductions are covered in Ontario but I did buy the scar cream...... it's about $120. Don't be cheap. Buy it!!!! 3 weeks later and my scars are nearly gone. I'm so happy with the job he's done. If anybody wants to see, ask Brenda...... she can reach me. I'm happy to help anybody who's considering a breast reduction.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

So happy with Dr. Neu and Staff. Amazing people who truly care for their patients. Surgery went great and the results are better than I expected. Their knowledge on the procedures helps patients feel comfortable with the entire journey. Many thanks to all involved in my procedure. I feel so much better physically and feel amazing! Would 100% recommend Dr. Neu and staff to anyone looking for cosmetic and plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

After months of research and consultation I was recommended to Dr. Neu by another doctor and the moment I met Dr. Neu and his wonderful staff Brenda and Hilary my decision was made. All my questions and concerns were addressed professionally and in detail and I could not have found a friendlier or kinder team. I knew I was in good hands from the first moment which made the whole procedure less terrifying. I had septorhinoplasty 4 months ago and enjoying the magnificent results. Post-op went extremely well, no pain and minimal discomfort. Dr. Neu and his team have continued to support any of my questions during routine follow ups. They have made an overwhelming life decision into a great transformation. Once again I thank Dr. Neu and his staff!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Mixed feelings. I had two surgeries with this doctor. The first went okay although there were some issues that he ignored when I talked to him. The second was botched, I had to do over again. He had assured me it would be okay despite the fact that I expressed my concerns prior to the surgery. Then afterward when things went wrong, he denied he said it would be okay. When I wanted a refund he said I just want the money instead of acknowledging he permamently ruined my body. I think he comes off as nice but am not sure if he really is. I think he is more concerned with money than actually delivering a good service.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. B.R. Neu, Head of the Dept. of Plastic Surgery's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp