Dr. Vanessa L. Voge

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vanessa L. Voge

Everything was wonderful from my consultation to surgery to my post op apt. Everyone was friendly and very helpful! I had 2 friends refer me to see her. So of course I will refer others as well. Great experience, beautiful results!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Impressive service of staffs, great service I’m satisfied the the result of my surgery! I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr. Voge and her staff were AWESOME. I began my journey of breast reconstruction when I had a bilateral mastectomy. Dr. Voge has an excellent eye for sizing required for my breasts during the reconstruction portion of the surgery. I am extremely pleased with the final outcome following the implant surgery. Dr. Voge was caring and very knowledgeable about the procedures, the types of implants which would be best for me and took the time to answer all of my questions. Thank you Dr. Voge and staff!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Thank you to you and your wonderful office of sweet and caring but professional ladies, for always being there during this difficult journey! Everyone always got back with me in a timely manner any time I had questions or concerns. You all are a blessing. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

After one minor complication I have been extremely impressed with how comfortable I feel when walking into the office. The staff are always happy to see me and know who I am. Both Carly and Dr. Voge sit and talk like I’m the only patient in the office. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Dr Voge does excellent work, she is personable, down to earth, she takes the time to connect with her patients and my Wife and I (Double reconstructive surgery post mastectomy in 2017) couldn’t be more pleased! We highly recommend her!! And the Kansas Surgery and Recovery Center is a very nice facility!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

I have never been to a more friendly and professional office. Everyone from reception, billing, nursing staff and Dr. Vogue. I’m 100% happy with my results . Dr Vogue is a master of her profession. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

I am a 5 year breast cancer survivor. At my 5 year anniversary I had my yearly mammogram and it showed there was cancer in the opposite breast. This time it was a different cancer (DCIS). I was given two treatment treatment options. One was to have lumpectomy and radiation or a masctomy. After conferring with my breast surgeon and Dr Voge I opted to have a double mastectomy and reconstruction. My case was a little different to treat since I had previously had a lumpectomy, chemo and radiation on the left breast. Because radiation damages the muscle and tissues of the breast I had to have different types of procedure on each side. A lattissimus flap was done on the left side (because of the previous radiation ) to provide a pocket for the expanders and final implant. The right side had the expander inserted under the pectoral muscle which is where the final implant was placed. The process of reconstruction required two surgeries. One for the mastectomies and placement of the expanders and a second surgery for the final implants. The expanding process was not bad at all! Dr Voge and Carly, her wonderful nurse, saw me bi-weekly for fills. They were so helpful and encouraging through the whole process! I am thrilled with the end result of my reconstruction! I have no regrets with my treatment decision and choosing Dr Voge to be my plastic surgeon! I highly recommend Dr Voge and her awesome staff! They go above and beyond to make you comfortable and cared for during treatment procedures!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Everyone has been extremely helpful and supportive during this entire process. Anytime I had a problem or a question it was addressed immediately. Dr Voge even came back to the office to see me after being in surgery all day. I don’t imagine that anyone WANTS to go through this process, but it made things so much easier knowing that I had such a great team of people and doctors helping me long the way.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. Voge is great! She answered all of my questions regarding my breast augmentation procedure and really took the time to explain it to me. The entire staff is amazing as well! They answer all questions and do whatever they can to make sure you have a great experience and recovery. I will definitely be recommending family and friends that are interested in having any type of plastic surgery to Dr. Voge!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Vanessa L. Voge's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Specially trained in New York, Vanessa Voge, MD, is a board-certified plastic surgeon that uses artistic science to improve function and appearance. Dr. Voge’s initial interest in plastic surgery started with correcting birth defects. After general surgery training, she realized her real passion was helping all types of people achieve the best version of themselves. Her greatest enjoyment comes from helping people achieve a look that reflects the person on the inside. Schedule your consultation with Dr. Voge today by calling 316-263-0234.

• English

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

• Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Breast Lift
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Face-lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS