Ratings for Dr. Ron Monczka

a caring dentist with terrific staff.. Best dentist I have had,

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

this is a darn good dentist, nice guy too.. prompt, know all facets of dentistry, and office staff is exceptional..

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Ron and the entire staff are extremely professional as well as pleasant. Dr. Ron has done some very "creative" dentistry which is excellent which I'm sure other Dentists wouldn't consider. Working in the North some time ago gifted him with this creativity when many things were not available to him. Bless you all!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

everyone loves Dr.Ron he is so professional, never rushes you, explains what he is going to do, makes you feel safe, i have dentist fears....not anymore! I Love Dr.Ron, his staff is the best ever! thank you Kristi for making our visits comforting from beginning to end! Great job guys!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

The best denitst ever! I'm very paranoid of dentists and he makes me feel very comfortable and I never feel any pain. Excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I saw Dr. Ron when he was in Beausejour. I followed him to Lac Du Bonnet because of the quality of his work. I work out of the country most of the year but every time I have had a problem, his 1st class Staff get me in at short notice and he has come up with some very creative ways to keep my teeth where they belong. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

This guy's awesome! Very relaxed guy who makes you feel like your mouth is in good hands. I wish he wouldn't ask questions that you can't answer when he's got your mouth tangled up! I know I don't have to remind Dr.Kiazak how lucky he is to have Dr.Ron in his practice.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

I worked for Dr. Monzcka years ago, I can honestly recommend him to everyone. He is one dentist who I respect the work he does.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

he makes a nervous person feel good. I have had bad esperiences in the past andhe does not make me feel like the coward I am

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

Dr. Ron Monczka's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Lac Du Bonnet, MB