Ratings for Dr. Michael Kronby

Fantastic doctor very knowledgeable and caring. Front staff is helpful and almost no wait time.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Other than the lengthy time spent in waiting room, I have nothing but praise for this doctor. He is helpful, interested and takes the time to needed to figure out a patient's issues. I appreciated both his sense of humour and his detailed note-taking! Thank you for doing what you do in your practice.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Kronby since 1984. At that time, I was twenty-four years old and having what would end up being the first signs of Multiple Sclerosis. I am so very, very fortunate that I was referred to him all of those years ago. He has been a god-send to me. He has been so supportive, empathetic and helpful at times when my life imploded at the news that I had M.S. and when I have been so very sick with M.S. Thanks to his support I also got on an M.S. drug as soon as one was available that offered solid hope in greatly reducing the ravages that M.S. does. Dr. Kronby has gone to great lengths to obtain the help that I have needed. He takes how ever much time is necessary with each of his patients, everyone who sees him receives his full attention, I have never felt like he was in a rush to get on with his next patient. He is one of those doctors who takes the time to ensure that you fully understand what is going on with your health and subsequent treatment. He will also not leave a stone unturned in his quest to ensure that you receive whatever it is that you need to aid in your well being. He is highly respected worldwide for his knowledge and expertise. I have told Dr Kronby that he had better be planning on keeping his practice until he is well into his eighties.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

When I was referred to Dr Kronby I was warned that some people find him to have "less cozy bedside manner" - this did not turn me off, I wanted a Dr that understood migraine headaches, not someone to hold my hand. He was an incredible man. Smart, knowledgeable, up to date on treatment, and a Dr who did not say "it is all in your head." (not unheard of in the world of migraines) For the first time in YEARS, here was a doctor who could get my all too frequent migraines under control. While I have had ups and downs since then, it was his regimen that began the successful treatment, and which forms the basis of my plan today. For that I will be eternally grateful. Incidentally, his bedside manner was excellent!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr Kronby is a lovely, compassionate man who really knows his field. He doesn't rush you through appointments. I have seen this Dr for years and would highly recommend him to anyone. He is willing to search out other Drs for second opinions. I am lucky to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Have worked with this man over many years. He is straightforward, takes time to make sure you understand clearly. Willing to explore various avenues of help. But is honest if he feels you are looking through rose listed lenses. Did his utmost to be supportive of us being faced with a degenerative disease and its progress. Thanks Dr K.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Not a fan. I was told by my fam doc to keep a detailed daily record of my symptoms to give to Kronby at my appointment. Kronby laughed when I gave it to him and didn't look at it. I felt like I was wasting my time. His frame of reference also seemed very outdated. When briefly explaining something he pulled out a picture book from the 80's and used it as reference. He also discounted and laughed at what a few other doctors had told me in the past. After leaving and researching the other doctors seemed to have more current information. He was also VERY actively trying to push one particular drug. It's my understanding that they get a kick back for certain Meds and this was obvious. I left the appointment more so outraged than ever. I wasn't looking for a miracle, just a push in the right direction.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Hes the nicest specialist I have ever met. He takes his time explaining everything to you and is funny and kind while doing it. He helped me and I would highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

He is kind and EXTREMELY knowledgeable. I would, and do, trust my life to Dr Kronby, and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

He is by far the worst neuro ever not compassionate bout his patients , doesn't like to be second guessed doesn't like to be wrong retire doc your not into your job any more

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015