You may also like

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

He is by far the worst neuro ever not compassionate bout his patients , doesn't like to be second guessed doesn't like to be wrong retire doc your not into your job any more

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Was the only md who could explain my migraines to me. Took the time to run tests, explain what i was looking at and try different drugs. Took the time to help me. Great MD

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I love this man, I came in with headaches and he sent me for an MRI within 10 days (luckily). They did find a brain tumor, any other doctor would have sent me away to take 2 aspirin! He has a wonderful bed side manner. Thankyou!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Kronby went above and beyond his expertise and found other doctors to take care of several other problems I had and he did them in a few short weeks because I came from out of town. I couldn't of asked for a more compassionate and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I am 68 years old - have heart and kidney conditions - so I have seen a few medical people over the years - Michael Kronby wins my Oscar by a mile. He takes his time, listens and really really cares. Paul Doesburg - Hamilton

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I had Dr Kronby since 1983 and i could'nt ask for a better dr he know's what he his takin about very helpful and his staff way to go dr Kronby

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

First visit with Dr. Kronby and he's fantastic! Was not in for a long period of time. Spoke about my issues and answered them in plain terms. Pulled out various books and diagrams to explain my diagnosis further. Great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone needing a neurologist.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr.Kronby is the most caring compassionate doctor I have ever seen.He takes his time,puts you at ease and makes sure he answers all your questions.Follow up care is excellent...treats you with respect and returns phone calls.Dr.Kronby should be the template for all health care proffesionals...he is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Michael Kronby's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is kind and EXTREMELY knowledgeable. I would, and do, trust my life to Dr Kronby, and would recommend him to anyone."

August 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L8N 1Y2". Address has been updated from "None" to "25 Charlton Avenue East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19055225401".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He is by far the worst neuro ever not compassionate bout his patients , doesn't like to be second guessed doesn't like to be wrong retire doc your not into your..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Was the only md who could explain my migraines to me. Took the time to run tests, explain what i was looking at and try different drugs. Took the time to hel..."

March 19, 2015