You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Kronby

Not a fan. I was told by my fam doc to keep a detailed daily record of my symptoms to give to Kronby at my appointment. Kronby laughed when I gave it to him and didn't look at it. I felt like I was wasting my time. His frame of reference also seemed very outdated. When briefly explaining something he pulled out a picture book from the 80's and used it as reference. He also discounted and laughed at what a few other doctors had told me in the past. After leaving and researching the other doctors seemed to have more current information. He was also VERY actively trying to push one particular drug. It's my understanding that they get a kick back for certain Meds and this was obvious. I left the appointment more so outraged than ever. I wasn't looking for a miracle, just a push in the right direction.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Hes the nicest specialist I have ever met. He takes his time explaining everything to you and is funny and kind while doing it. He helped me and I would highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

He is by far the worst neuro ever not compassionate bout his patients , doesn't like to be second guessed doesn't like to be wrong retire doc your not into your job any more

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Was the only md who could explain my migraines to me. Took the time to run tests, explain what i was looking at and try different drugs. Took the time to help me. Great MD

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I love this man, I came in with headaches and he sent me for an MRI within 10 days (luckily). They did find a brain tumor, any other doctor would have sent me away to take 2 aspirin! He has a wonderful bed side manner. Thankyou!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Kronby went above and beyond his expertise and found other doctors to take care of several other problems I had and he did them in a few short weeks because I came from out of town. I couldn't of asked for a more compassionate and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I am 68 years old - have heart and kidney conditions - so I have seen a few medical people over the years - Michael Kronby wins my Oscar by a mile. He takes his time, listens and really really cares. Paul Doesburg - Hamilton

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I had Dr Kronby since 1983 and i could'nt ask for a better dr he know's what he his takin about very helpful and his staff way to go dr Kronby

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Michael Kronby's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Not a fan. I was told by my fam doc to keep a detailed daily record of my symptoms to give to Kronby at my appointment. Kronby laughed when I gave it to him and..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hes the nicest specialist I have ever met. He takes his time explaining everything to you and is funny and kind while doing it. He helped me and I would highl..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is kind and EXTREMELY knowledgeable. I would, and do, trust my life to Dr Kronby, and would recommend him to anyone."

August 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L8N 1Y2". Address has been updated from "None" to "25 Charlton Avenue East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19055225401".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He is by far the worst neuro ever not compassionate bout his patients , doesn't like to be second guessed doesn't like to be wrong retire doc your not into your..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Was the only md who could explain my migraines to me. Took the time to run tests, explain what i was looking at and try different drugs. Took the time to hel..."

March 19, 2015