Ratings for Dr. Michael Kronby

Dr Kronby is a lovely, compassionate man who really knows his field. He doesn't rush you through appointments. I have seen this Dr for years and would highly recommend him to anyone. He is willing to search out other Drs for second opinions. I am lucky to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Have worked with this man over many years. He is straightforward, takes time to make sure you understand clearly. Willing to explore various avenues of help. But is honest if he feels you are looking through rose listed lenses. Did his utmost to be supportive of us being faced with a degenerative disease and its progress. Thanks Dr K.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Not a fan. I was told by my fam doc to keep a detailed daily record of my symptoms to give to Kronby at my appointment. Kronby laughed when I gave it to him and didn't look at it. I felt like I was wasting my time. His frame of reference also seemed very outdated. When briefly explaining something he pulled out a picture book from the 80's and used it as reference. He also discounted and laughed at what a few other doctors had told me in the past. After leaving and researching the other doctors seemed to have more current information. He was also VERY actively trying to push one particular drug. It's my understanding that they get a kick back for certain Meds and this was obvious. I left the appointment more so outraged than ever. I wasn't looking for a miracle, just a push in the right direction.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Hes the nicest specialist I have ever met. He takes his time explaining everything to you and is funny and kind while doing it. He helped me and I would highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

He is kind and EXTREMELY knowledgeable. I would, and do, trust my life to Dr Kronby, and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

He is by far the worst neuro ever not compassionate bout his patients , doesn't like to be second guessed doesn't like to be wrong retire doc your not into your job any more

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Was the only md who could explain my migraines to me. Took the time to run tests, explain what i was looking at and try different drugs. Took the time to help me. Great MD

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I love this man, I came in with headaches and he sent me for an MRI within 10 days (luckily). They did find a brain tumor, any other doctor would have sent me away to take 2 aspirin! He has a wonderful bed side manner. Thankyou!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Kronby went above and beyond his expertise and found other doctors to take care of several other problems I had and he did them in a few short weeks because I came from out of town. I couldn't of asked for a more compassionate and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I am 68 years old - have heart and kidney conditions - so I have seen a few medical people over the years - Michael Kronby wins my Oscar by a mile. He takes his time, listens and really really cares. Paul Doesburg - Hamilton

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012