Ratings for Dr. Thomas C Owens

Dr. Owen's himself is IMHO a good doctor, expert in his field. However, I found his office assistant, Jackie, to be very unpleasant and rude, so I decided not to use Dr. Owen's because of her. (I also stay away from restaurants that have great food but poor service, same idea.)

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Owens and his staff could not have served me better. On short notice, his courteous s staff scheduled my surgery in Waimea. After being turned down by another specialist, Dr. Ownes repaired my cartilage and had me walking out of the hospital after pain-filled months on crutches. Because he is a pilot, he flies himself to the remote island of Moloka'i ( and Hawaii island) to service those who would not have the services of an orthopedic surgeon. I am almost 70 years old and would not have been able to tolerate surgery and the return home, plus the expensive of an overnight stay had it not been for him. Dr. Owes really has the wings of an a eagle and the surgical hands of a master surgeon. He is a wonderful human being and his staff cannot assist you enough.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I have had several surgeries, shattered knee and femur, rotater cuff tear and ACL repair, performed by Dr. Owens all with good results. His specialty is orthopedics.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

Dr. Thomas C Owens's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)