Ratings for Dr. Dale Palmer

Dr. PALMER is the most caring person I know. His diagnosis are rite on every time.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

My family has been going tomDr. Palmer for the past 25 years or so. He is wonderful. Unfortunately we have moved out of the area and have to get someone new. I was so happy with Dr. Palmer that I am not looking forward to seeing someone else. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Fantastic physician Not too many like him left in Brampton

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

He first very nice until his father past away. Ever since he has been screaming at me. I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr Palmer has been my family dr since around 1992 and is still the very soft spoken caring doctor as always, he listens, takes everything into account you talk about. andyou while you speak it seems he hears your tone and cadence that you are mentally and physically sound. Please don't retire. Thank you Darla

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Amazing Doctor. He helped bring me into this world. He knows his "stuff". The world needs more Dr's like him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Best Dr. I have ever met. What will we do when he retires?

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

The only negative thing I can say is that he will be retiring in the near future and I will have to find another doctor in an ocean of Know it all dink doctors! Sigh :-(

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr Palmer is a wonderful person we would be still with him only his secretary is not very helpful she would never answer the phone or you can never get an appointment with him unless you are an elder person, she kept telling us to find a doctor closer to our home we got tired of this so we did i wish we did not maybe she keep her nose out of his work. now i am stuck and not happy

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Dr Palmer has been my doctor since I was born and, like previous people have said, he's been my family's doctor for 30+ years. He's always been a very friendly, personable and helpful doctor. He listens carefully to every concern and explains what's wrong, rather than simply writing a perscription without an explainion. After going to various doctors and hospitals, only he was able to diagnos certain serious matters with my siblings and I. As a kid, I remember him being a great doctor and now, as an adult, I still feel very assured going to Dr Palmer. However, when I was a kid, his secretary was an incredibly nice woman (who still sends my family Christmas cards in her retirement). I, like others, have to say that his current secretary has not filled her shoes. I can call multiple times a day and she will not pick up, she has been very rude at sometimes and some of my family have even stopped going to see Dr Palmer simply because how difficult she makes it to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013