Ratings for Dr. Dennis Hewitt

Amazing dentist and staff. Everyone in that office is kind, polite, and respectful. Can't say enough about the staff but more importantly their dental services and the results they provide are second to none. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Professional and geat care taken to eliminate pain. Would recommend this dentist and his staff to everyone. Have been a patient since day 1 of his practice.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have been at Dr. Dennis Hewitt's office for 13 years. My entire family attends his office. I am extremely impressed with his work. He has a kind and wonderful demeanour with a professional attitude. He makes a thorough and professional diagnosis while taking a complete interest in your total oral hygiene. His procedure is always gentle, and great care is taken to insure treatment is as painless as possible, and I am always totally satisfied. His assistants and hygienists are extremely professional, kind, caring, and take a sincere interest in your overall well being. The office manager is extremely proficient. She is knowledgeable in all aspects of dentistry and particularly insurance claims. She goes out of her way to explain any of your issues or concerns and insures you are treated with the utmost respect. I always feel my time is respected and have never been made to wait long for treatment. I have high regards for Dr. Hewitt and his staff and proudly recommend his dentistry service to anyone, of any age. "Hats off to the entire staff… keep up the wonderful job"

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Knowledgeable and caring staff. Very helpful with my insurance.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Had a pleasant experience here, recently moved to the area and this office was recommended to me by workmates. The staff were great with me and my kids, overall very happy

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

too many x rays to increase the cost of the visit .disregards patient needs ....more interested in your dental insurance ....

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Secretary is the rudest person I have ever met!! This doctor is so cheap, he shuts off the lights to save hydro and the office is dark because of it. If a business can't afford hydro, it makes me wonder what else he's cutting costs on.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I had doctor Hewitt recommended to me and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone else

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Rude staff especially the secretary!!!! Never coming back!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Sorry to say that Dr. Hewitt Secretary the skinny lady so rude to me. I'm asking about the price for teeth cleaning why is that cheaper than the other dentist. She responded so boastfully about herself that: Look!! Its like this your house and my house painted differently cause my house to paint it will cost$800 and yours $300. Wow!!! I was surprised by hearing that. After hearing this never again to go here. Even though my husband loves Dr. Hewitt service.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013