Ratings for Dr. Kerry Coates

Dr. Coates has been my doctor for more than10 years, and she is excellent. Personable and warm, but always professional, she is a very competent doctor and much valued by myself and my family.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Coats was my doctor for years and I loved her until I actually got sick. Then I really needed her. She was not helpful in any way with a two year period of complex symptoms I'd never experienced before. I asked her about the relationship between iron and B12 and she said incredulously, "Do you know how many things I have to know? How am I supposed to know that?" When I told her five symptoms I was having, nausea, shortness of breath, dizziness etc. she replied, "You just named so many symptoms I'm COMPLETELY confused!" I could go on, and there is more but I eventually had to leave and hope to find someone who could help me. I used to think, I don't mind if she doesn't care about me as a person, I just wish she cared about me as a patient.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

My self and my family have been patients for 10 plus years. She is amazing definitely makes us feel like we are family. How ever one of the front desk stsff

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Coates at least listens to and responds to my aches and pains with good humor and tries to find alternative care othe than derugs. She has helped me discard many other doctor's drugs that were masking my problems and has recommended more realistic solutions. She sends me for testing when necessary and we can discuss treatments with humor and common sense. Thank Dr. Coates. I really appreciate you as does my family.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

She is incredibly professional. I trust her and I trust her with my son. She will not "sugar coat" anything. I would recommend her to anyone. This city could use more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

First lady doctor I have had and I must say the first doctor I can relate to. One of the best!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

She is very knowledgeable and isn't afraid to refer you to a specialist if she is concerned about anything.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Coates. She is caring, attentive and knowledgable. I agree she is honest if she thinks you need to take better care of yourself and is open to being a collaborator rather than a director in your health and wellbeing. I think she really appreciates patients taking responsibility of their health, and is open to looking for alternatives before put pen to prescription pad.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. K Coates has been out families Doc for more than 12 years, she has always treated us like we were part of her extended family. She is knowledgable,helpful and very kind. I feel she is really one of a kind and always there when you need her.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

We have found her very knowledgable & caring. Punctuality can improve, Helpfuness excilent. Friendly & likeable. I highly recommand her as a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010