Ratings for Dr. Todd Remington

I have been a patient of Dr. Todd Remington for over 5 years. Every visit has been positive. The front staff are very friendly and each nurse has been very professional and kind. The nurses make sure they understand any concerns and issues I have for the appointment and document them. Every visit with Dr. Remington has been positive. He is very thorough, never makes me feel rushed. He always very friendly and able to explain any and all procedures in a way to make me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Remington to anyone of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

One of the only specialists I have met that doesn't have an ego! He is VERY good at what he does and has trained his nurses very well, I have had both Botox and filler with him and his nurses and I would suggest both over anyone in the city! His staff are incredibly helpful and knowledgable and really take the time to get to know their patients. I was wanting to get more done but Dr Remington thought the effect would be too extreme, he wasn't after my money he wanted to make me Look natural and I am so happy I went with what he suggested and not what I wanted, I am absolutely thrilled with my results. I would recommend the Remington dermatology clinic any day! Some days he runs behind but that is to be expected at a specialists office and just means he is taking the time he needs with each patient.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Great staff. Attentive. Helpful. Knowledgeable. Even though I require other support from other specialist, I got a very satisfying feedback and was happy by the time I left.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I've suffered from a skin condition off and on for the past 15 years. Dr. Todd Remington is the first Dermatologist that has been able to diagnosed my condition. But the diagnosis was just the first step, my 5 star rating for Dr. Todd Remington is because he was able to successfully treat my condition. Which gave me a much needed reprieve after a long 7 months of constant discomfort and at times significant pain. Dr. Todd Remington was efficient in his questioning and thorough in his examination. Dr Todd Remington took the time to explain my condition to me, explained the medications he was prescribing, then to top it all off, accurately predicted the day that I'd start to feel relief. I have to say out of all of the doctors & specialist I've seen over the years Dr Todd Remington is in a class all his own. This is a referral office so when asked by your GP, insist on a referral to see Dr. Todd Remington.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

He gave me a wrong cream in last appointment. When I complained, he refused to see me next time. They acted like they are god and we are all servants with no right to ask or say anything. I hate Calgary, the market is so spoiled that customers have no right, Wish a day come when there will not be free oil money so all these people learn their lessons.

Submitted June 14, 2012

Friendly, knowledgable, professional, and fair with pricing. My first in-person dermatologist consultation for tattoo removal and keloid scar reduction. Would be happy to recommend and revisit.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

I was highly impressed with Dr.T.Remington. My 3 year old daughter had a suspicious mole on her arm. His staff bent over backwards to get an appointment as quickly as possible. Dr. Remington and his staff were very reassuring and professional as they dealt with a stressed out Mom. Seeing as how we were from out of town, he completed the biopsy that afternoon and was so reassuring to my daughter. He warned us that where the mole was would result in a significant scar, but were didn't mind. Better to have a scar than cancer. Overall I was very impressed with Dr. Remington and would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I'm presently trying to get referred to a different dermatologist. He did not even look at me before he made his diagnosis, and he prescribed meds that were highly intolerable to my sensitive skin. I have since found some natural products that are helping. He was in the room with me for less than 5 minutes, and didn't listen to what I was trying to communicate. I'm sure he's probably wonderful with his paying cosmetic patients, but he certainly had no time for someone with a skin disease.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Remington is gret. He cleared up my severe acne after changing up my prescriptions. He was planning on doing a fairly invasive treatment called Photo Dynamic Therapy but the day I came in to have it done he said that my skin looked great and to hold off for awhile to see how it goes. I never ended up needing the treatment. That was proof right there that he was not in it for the money. I also got laser resurfacing done there. The nurse (who also did Botox for me) was great. His reception staff was awesome too. The only complaint I had was the one time I was sold expensive skin care products by a receptionist that I never ended up using because they did not seem right for my skin type and I wsa not provided very much information as to why I should be using it. That is minor though and I otherwise had great experiences. Very nice office, great staff, and props to Dr. R for clearing my skin. :)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010