Ratings for Dr. Todd Remington

Doesn't seem to want to treat complex cases. Gave up on me. Have me two vbeam treatments that didn't do anything and then realized I was not going to be a good "before" and "after" candidate. Wrote in my file to see other clinics for future treatment.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I agree with the other patient review, Dr. Todd Remington does not value my time either. I went to see him and he did not even greet me! At least the other patient got a rushed meeting, I got no time at all. I don't know if it is even legal to have so little respect for his patient to " delegate" the appointment to a nurse who offers a scripted sales pitch. This doctor had a nurse show me photos that were taken with the "before" photos in poor lighting, patients had no make up, and faces seemed to have been positioned in a less flattering way. The "After" photos had good lighting, Patients had make up, and angle of photos appeared to be orchestrated to deliberately show an intended marketing message. I mentioned the apparent attempt to mislead and the nurse said: "Maybe our practice is not for you" OMG.. Can you believe it? If I am not open to being misled by faked photos, I am a bad patient! Prices were way higher than other dermatologists. I was pitched a cream, that I foolishly bought. The practice is focused on their time, their profits and their efficiency with little focus on me, the patient. Cutting corners on patient care, time, and respect, will always lead to poor cosmetic results. The "sales nurse" said they have hire a public relations specialist when I asked about the bad result on this site. So is she saying that they are deliberately posting 5 star fake reviews? What else would a public relations specialist do? How about having the basic respect to show up at the doctor - patient meeting as opposed to hiring a public relations specialist, high pressure marketing pitches and before and after photos taken with suspiciously consistent patterns that support a marketing agenda. It is a losing proposition to post fake 5 star reviews, or hire experts to change public opinion if you are not willing to treat us with respect an dignity. Staff were nice but how can I give them a good score here if the doctor never entered the room for my doctor's appointment?

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Todd Remington for over 5 years. Every visit has been positive. The front staff are very friendly and each nurse has been very professional and kind. The nurses make sure they understand any concerns and issues I have for the appointment and document them. Every visit with Dr. Remington has been positive. He is very thorough, never makes me feel rushed. He always very friendly and able to explain any and all procedures in a way to make me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Remington to anyone of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

One of the only specialists I have met that doesn't have an ego! He is VERY good at what he does and has trained his nurses very well, I have had both Botox and filler with him and his nurses and I would suggest both over anyone in the city! His staff are incredibly helpful and knowledgable and really take the time to get to know their patients. I was wanting to get more done but Dr Remington thought the effect would be too extreme, he wasn't after my money he wanted to make me Look natural and I am so happy I went with what he suggested and not what I wanted, I am absolutely thrilled with my results. I would recommend the Remington dermatology clinic any day! Some days he runs behind but that is to be expected at a specialists office and just means he is taking the time he needs with each patient.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Great staff. Attentive. Helpful. Knowledgeable. Even though I require other support from other specialist, I got a very satisfying feedback and was happy by the time I left.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I've suffered from a skin condition off and on for the past 15 years. Dr. Todd Remington is the first Dermatologist that has been able to diagnosed my condition. But the diagnosis was just the first step, my 5 star rating for Dr. Todd Remington is because he was able to successfully treat my condition. Which gave me a much needed reprieve after a long 7 months of constant discomfort and at times significant pain. Dr. Todd Remington was efficient in his questioning and thorough in his examination. Dr Todd Remington took the time to explain my condition to me, explained the medications he was prescribing, then to top it all off, accurately predicted the day that I'd start to feel relief. I have to say out of all of the doctors & specialist I've seen over the years Dr Todd Remington is in a class all his own. This is a referral office so when asked by your GP, insist on a referral to see Dr. Todd Remington.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

He gave me a wrong cream in last appointment. When I complained, he refused to see me next time. They acted like they are god and we are all servants with no right to ask or say anything. I hate Calgary, the market is so spoiled that customers have no right, Wish a day come when there will not be free oil money so all these people learn their lessons.

Submitted June 14, 2012

Friendly, knowledgable, professional, and fair with pricing. My first in-person dermatologist consultation for tattoo removal and keloid scar reduction. Would be happy to recommend and revisit.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

I was highly impressed with Dr.T.Remington. My 3 year old daughter had a suspicious mole on her arm. His staff bent over backwards to get an appointment as quickly as possible. Dr. Remington and his staff were very reassuring and professional as they dealt with a stressed out Mom. Seeing as how we were from out of town, he completed the biopsy that afternoon and was so reassuring to my daughter. He warned us that where the mole was would result in a significant scar, but were didn't mind. Better to have a scar than cancer. Overall I was very impressed with Dr. Remington and would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I'm presently trying to get referred to a different dermatologist. He did not even look at me before he made his diagnosis, and he prescribed meds that were highly intolerable to my sensitive skin. I have since found some natural products that are helping. He was in the room with me for less than 5 minutes, and didn't listen to what I was trying to communicate. I'm sure he's probably wonderful with his paying cosmetic patients, but he certainly had no time for someone with a skin disease.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010