Ratings for Dr. Sundar Patrick Seetharamdoo

Dr. Seether has been my doctor for 16 years. Truly cares for his patients. Had a medical concern wherein the specialist I had seen ignored my concerns. Dr. Seether booked next step appointments himself - it is due to him that I am well again. Don't know how I will replace him when he retires. Just a great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Complete and utter quack! Seemed to enjoy giving me the run around rather than attend to any actual medical issues... Half the time, seemed to be guessing at what to do, the other half would rather sit there and read his newspaper. Oh, and forget all about patient confidentiality... He keeps the screen from other patients open and FACING you as you sit at his desk... and speaks into his recorder about other patients while you are waiting for him. He is the worst doctor I have ever been too... and I have had the privilege of being a patient of older, old-fashioned doctors before, that were marvelous. He does not rank among them!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

This man, will become your friend and will be concerned when you do not visit him regularly like a friend does in their circles. Patrick is adventureous, but he can't be that way if nobody calls upon him...sure he is old, but he will always stop by when you ask. very much old time country doc, for that I give him props just for being the way he is. If you hurt, he will help. his front end lady knows how to take care of things too, do not be afraid when you enter.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I was 16 years old when I first saw Dr. Seethar and without his help and knowledge I would have died right there in his office . My gallbladder had ruptured and I was being poisoned . At this time he was not even my family Dr . He was actully a friend of mine's Dr . I have now had him as my family Dr for over 30 years . He makes house calls when I am unable to make it into his office and I am forever grateful . Thank you for all you do for all of us Dr. S !! You are one in a million in my eyes .

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I had Doctor Seethar as my Doctor for 30+ years. Yes there were times when I questioned him but when I did he gave me the answers as to why. He is no longer our Doc as we moved to Ontario and I have to tell you I miss him terribly. I did not realize just how much I would miss him as I know he is very special in his caring for his patients. He did house calls and even dropped in if he was in the area to make sure my husband was ok. Here in Ontario you are lucky to get a good Doctor. I have been here almost 4 years and I have not found one yet that even cares let alone goes out of their way. Dr. Seethar is one of a kind and if you are fortunate enough to get him as a doctor you better hold on. He is getting older himself and I feel bad for his patients when he no longer practices. I know if and when I move back to Nova Scotia I pray he is still taking patients and I can get him back. Love him!!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I've been seeing Doctor Seethar now for some time. I think he is wonderful. He is a little slow, but very informative, caring and helpful. He makes every visit enjoyable. We always catch up on life, and he always make you feel comfortable, even at your most uncomfortable of times. I just love him, it will be a huge disappointment to me when he retires. He's gonna be impossible to replace.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Friendly and knows his stuff and willing to help you when you say there is something wrong unlike other doctors that push you out there door

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Great doctor, brought me through a brain aneurysm and heart attack in the last 25 years. Many thanks to Doctor Seethar.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Seetharamdoo is a quack. My mother has been a patient of his for more than 30 years. When my mother was diagnosed with COPD he disagreed with the specialists and emergency room doctors. When she was diagnosed with Dementia, he disagreed with her Geriatric Specialist, who is one of the leading Dementia doctors in Canada. He tells Mom that she's fine when everyone around Mom knows that isn't true. An 80 lb weight loss in one year SHOULD be a sign of SOMETHING.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr Seetharamdoo has been my doctor for many years. I trust him. I regard him as a personal friend. He is a very caring doctor who goes out of his way to help his patients.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014