Ratings for Dr. Sundar Patrick Seetharamdoo

I was 16 years old when I first saw Dr. Seethar and without his help and knowledge I would have died right there in his office . My gallbladder had ruptured and I was being poisoned . At this time he was not even my family Dr . He was actully a friend of mine's Dr . I have now had him as my family Dr for over 30 years . He makes house calls when I am unable to make it into his office and I am forever grateful . Thank you for all you do for all of us Dr. S !! You are one in a million in my eyes .

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I had Doctor Seethar as my Doctor for 30+ years. Yes there were times when I questioned him but when I did he gave me the answers as to why. He is no longer our Doc as we moved to Ontario and I have to tell you I miss him terribly. I did not realize just how much I would miss him as I know he is very special in his caring for his patients. He did house calls and even dropped in if he was in the area to make sure my husband was ok. Here in Ontario you are lucky to get a good Doctor. I have been here almost 4 years and I have not found one yet that even cares let alone goes out of their way. Dr. Seethar is one of a kind and if you are fortunate enough to get him as a doctor you better hold on. He is getting older himself and I feel bad for his patients when he no longer practices. I know if and when I move back to Nova Scotia I pray he is still taking patients and I can get him back. Love him!!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I've been seeing Doctor Seethar now for some time. I think he is wonderful. He is a little slow, but very informative, caring and helpful. He makes every visit enjoyable. We always catch up on life, and he always make you feel comfortable, even at your most uncomfortable of times. I just love him, it will be a huge disappointment to me when he retires. He's gonna be impossible to replace.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Seetharamdoo is a quack. My mother has been a patient of his for more than 30 years. When my mother was diagnosed with COPD he disagreed with the specialists and emergency room doctors. When she was diagnosed with Dementia, he disagreed with her Geriatric Specialist, who is one of the leading Dementia doctors in Canada. He tells Mom that she's fine when everyone around Mom knows that isn't true. An 80 lb weight loss in one year SHOULD be a sign of SOMETHING.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr Seetharamdoo has been my doctor for many years. I trust him. I regard him as a personal friend. He is a very caring doctor who goes out of his way to help his patients.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr Seethar is a gem of a doctor and man. I have been going to see him since I was a child and now I take my daughter to see him. He is very intelligent over a wide range of issues, he keeps himself very up to date on current practices, he has a great personality and bedside manner and I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor. You will look long and far for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr. Sundar Patrick Seetharamdoo's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was 16 years old when I first saw Dr. Seethar and without his help and knowledge I would have died right there in his office . My gallbladder had ruptured and..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Doctor Seethar as my Doctor for 30+ years. Yes there were times when I questioned him but when I did he gave me the answers as to why. He is no longer our..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Doctor Seethar now for some time. I think he is wonderful. He is a little slow, but very informative, caring and helpful. He makes every visit..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Friendly and knows his stuff and willing to help you when you say there is something wrong unlike other doctors that push you out there door"

December 23, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, brought me through a brain aneurysm and heart attack in the last 25 years. Many thanks to Doctor Seethar."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Seetharamdoo is a quack. My mother has been a patient of his for more than 30 years. When my mother was diagnosed with COPD he disagreed with the specialist..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Seetharamdoo has been my doctor for many years. I trust him. I regard him as a personal friend. He is a very caring doctor who goes out of his way to help h..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Only doctor around who will take time with his patients and be honest with them."

September 29, 2014