Ratings for Dr. John F. Shega

The front office staff greeted me very nicely and gave me new patient forms to fill out. I filled them out and returned them to the front. I was seen within 15 minutes of filling the forms out. The nurse took me back to my room and was very nice and asked me what I was being seen for. She wrote down my problems and said Dr. Shega would be in. Dr. Shega came in a few minutes later and found a mole on my back that needed biopsied. I went to the front to get a quote for the biopsy. I really liked the office did this because I wanted to know how much I was paying before I got the procedure done. I was very happy with the service. Dr. Shega did a great job.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

The office staff is very friendly and very helpful. They greeted me when I came into the office. Dr. Shega diagnosed me with acne and provided treatments for my acne. The check out staff was very helpful because they let me know how much everything was before the procedure was done. I knew exactly what I was paying before I had it done. I could not complain afterwards if the procedure cost too much even if the doctor did an excellent job. I am very satisfied with this Doctor and have been going to him for years.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

This doctor is all about money. His staff throughly check your credit and insurance coverabe before the doctor will even see you... and they want payment up front. In my case the doctor spent 3 minutes with me and submitted a $650 bill to the insurance company... that's $13,000 per hour. I also took my son to him and he perscribed an acne medication that cost $275 per month. Forget this gold digger. Find a doctor who is dedicated to serving his patients and not his wallet.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Dr. John F. Shega's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

HealthFirst