Ratings for Dr. Sony (Sohrab) Canteenwala

Highly recommend Dr. Sony as he is caring, intelligent Chiropratic Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Sony is attentive and helpful. He has warned me of changes to expect as I hadn't been to a chiropractor in almost three years. My care plan was laid out and the charges were clear from the start. His staff is friendly and helpful. The office runs on time and I haven't felt rushed even when the office is having a busier day. Be transparent with him, I had an appointment twice when I mad massive headaches and he took the extra time to see if it was stress in a bad spot. Dr. Sony knows his stuff and if you want to learn, he wants to teach.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I received top-notch Chiropractic care. His torque method at first seemed to be too 'mild' compared to other chiropractors I had been to in the past. However, within a few months, the results were stunning, and my activity level increased significantly, virtually pain free. In 25 years, I have seen several chiropractors that had brought various levels of comfort, but Soni was able to fix the problem at the root level and has alleviated my pain and stress levels. Soni is very knowledgeable and is more than willing to explain his process and how it can work for you. For those who are fearful of going to a chiropractor, and for those who have tried chiropractors and had limited success, I would recommend Soni and his torque method. I continue to see him for my monthly 'maintenance' sessions.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Sony was able to help me play my instrument with relatively little pain. He listened to what I said and was able to take the time whenever I needed him to explain something a little more fully. He was understanding, knowledgeable and I would recommend him to anyone. I would love to be able to have that type of chiropractic care where I moved.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

I am still struggling with body pain after seeing him. I want to get back to him, but he is very harsh about me wanting to see other doctors. He continues to insist I need to continue to pay for treatments to get better.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

This is the update from the "yahoo". I was seeing Dr. Sony for a year and after a year I was getting tingling in my feet and hands, with no relief in pain. When one year passes and you're not any better, then I think you have to move on, especially when the pain is affecting your work and you have mouths to feed. To be patient, after a year, sounds a little ridiculous to me. Since then, I went to an applied kinesiologist who practices a system of healing called bodytalk. Using this method the cause of my pain was found and corrected. To be fair, chiropractors are not for everyone.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

We began taking our son to Sony when he was quite young. I was amazed at the improvements that were brought about over the first few months. So I decided to go myself (I had never seen a chiro before). I was diagnosed with brain cancer in 2008 and have been on chemo for two years. The chemo has depleted my imune system, but amazingly I have not been sick once since going to Sony (not even a cold). There are a number of other issues that I've dealt with my whole life that have "disapeared" since going to Sony. I've been a chiro skeptic for years and he's sold me. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Sony is an excellent chiropractor. If you commit yourself to his wellness plan, you will achieve great results. This means, expect frequent visits for a long period of time. You may have some doubts about whether it's working because you're still in pain; this will change. Talk to him about it, he explains well! Frequent visits are important, your spine wants to go back to its old self. Have confidence in Sony and he will work hard for you. He is a gifted chiropractor. Because he's so devoted to his profession, I think he gets frustrated when patients are skeptical about chiropractic healing. He has fined tuned himself very well to the needs of his patients. He is very caring; right down to the core. Knowledgeable, professional, gentle. You may feel that he's a little rushed at times but ask him a question and he will take the time for you. Some days are better for him in that he can spend a little more time with you. Be patient, it's worth it.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2009

Great polite and cured my pain in my neck and shoulders I had for years. No other Doctor did anything for me Dr Sony is excellent highly recommded him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009