Ratings for Dr. Warren A. Ellsworth

Dr. Ellsworth is one of a few surgeons offering all options in breast reconstruction. I came to Dr. Ellsworth in despair: I was a ****ed heap from two failed tissue flaps by another reconstructive surgeon who never offered implants/expanders. After going to three more surgeons, I decided Dr. Ellsworth was the best—he showed more compassion and offered more options than the others. I discovered he has personal reasons for dedicating his practice to breast reconstruction. Before surgery he spent hours with me and my family to take a thorough history. He had a “plan B” just in case. He even had the tissues as I sobbed thru my story. He saw me every day in the hospital and carefully monitored my progress with nursing. After his 1st surgery the outcome was perfect, and I felt joy for the first time in so long. His staff are so attentive. Please ladies, if you'd like a reference just call his staff for my contact info-say double flap failure patient and they will know me.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Warren A. Ellsworth's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal