Ratings for Dr. Wesley P. Thayer

Had my breast reduction by Dr. Thayer! I was a K cup and he was able to bring me down to about a D cup. I have SLE Lupus and I have a life threatening skin condition. He was able to work around it and he even gave me the royal treatment. Liposuction around my sides and a breast lift. Felt so confortable around him as well. He even had another plastic surgeon assist him with my surgery because I was so large it would have take over 3 hours to complete. It was not anything extra to pay with my insurance! Defiantly would do it over again with him. No regrets with this man!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr Thayer was very informative prior to my surgery. I had realistic expectations and feel great about my surgery.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Thayer and his surgical staff were the best. I felt so cared for and cared about.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Very professional, prompt and genuinely concerned about the outcome. He took extra time to explain lab results, recommended procedure and how to minimize any potential scarring. I was very pleased and impressed with his knowledge. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

It was the worse experience I ever had. He showed an extremely poor knowledge in his field. I spent lots of money with no results, but lots of scars after my surgery. He didn't care at all. Terrible!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Wesley P. Thayer's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)