Ratings for Dr. Linden David Ho

Dr Ho is very knowledgeable and calm. His schedule although hectic moves along. I like a Dr. that doesn't panic when I have an issue. It keeps me calm. I feel like he keeps his asthma patients in control with his regimine of prescribed meds. I have 3 kids with asthma and we all think he is great.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

i have been going to dr. ho for i guess 25 years now & i think he is the best! he listens carefully and i trust him (can't say that about most drs. i've been to.) i highly recommend him to allergy sufferers. friendly & nice office & nurse staff too.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

I have been a patient of Allergy & Asthma Group for 20 years, so that itself speaks highly of the practice. As a child I felt included in discussions of my treatment for allergies & asthma & was never treated as "just a kid". I am still a patient & now take my son to the practice. Dr. Ho has always been, kind, caring, and very knowledgeable. He remains calm in an emergency, which is very comforting. I am very pleased with the staff, the dr, and the practice as a whole. There is occasionally a wait, depending on appt time and if there is an emergency. I do not mind waiting, as I have on occasion been the emergency/cause of the wait. I highly recommend the practice.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Not a very pleasant office and it takes hours waiting

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

Excellent DOCTOR! Dr. Ho rocks!! Pleasant staff and excellent manner with kids. He is very thorough also.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

i was a patient of this doctor. i say, was! i had been seeing him for chronic allergies/asthma. i had been having weekly allergy shots as well. i need an injection of prednisone he said and he gave it to me. he leaves the room and within a few seconds, i started to keil over. my mom screamed for him and he was very casual about it and didn't make any bones at all. he knew how allergic and sensitive i was. very disappointed in him as a person and doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

I've been seing him and his associate Viksman since i was born in 1983. i would say he's excellent in sick visits as well as check ups.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2007

Dr. Ho is a wonderful Doctor. I am been going to him since I developed asthma in 1983. He has been very helpful to me when I have been sick & at well visits also. His staff is also delightful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Dr. Linden David Ho's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1976)

GHI