Ratings for Dr. Noelene Leroux

She is a very knowledable Doctor . I wish it was easier to get in to see her as she is quite busy. Her receptionist seems quite moody when you get there and very unaccomadating.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Leroux is very knowledgeable and supportive. She has a friendly, engaging manner. Very easy to talk to. She readily refers to another physician or specialist as required.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. LeRoux hs been my doctor for almost ten years now, and I am grateful to have such a competent, caring, thorough doctor. She has helped me through some very difficult times health wise. Even though she is busy, I have never felt rushed... she takes the time and actually listens to me. Excellent doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Leroux is a very kind doctor but I always got the impression I was keeping her from all the other work she had to do. You always had to wait for your appointment, and she got you in and out very quickly. Don't get me wrong. She was good at what she did. I just ended up feeling like I couldn't talk to her in detail about symptoms and experiences.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

I think Dr Leroux is the best doctor that I have seen the whole time that I have been in Prince Albert. Very knowledgeable, and very caring, and treats you as a person, not just a patient. She is not taking new patients, so I am thankful that I have her for a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007

Dr.Leroux has been my Doctor for 5yrs and I wouldn't have it any other way.She cares and it shows in her bedside manner.she's awsome.......

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

Dr. Leroux has always been so helpful to me...the best doctor I've ever had

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Dr. LeRoux is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing her for about 6 years and would not change. She is very caring listens to what your concerns are. Everytime I see her out and about, she stops to say hi.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Very Wonderful Doctor. I used to work with Noreen & have a high level of respect for her. I have since moved away & have not been successful in finding a doctor that is as caring, compasionate, or well rounded as she is. I would highly recommend her if you have a chance to get in. She does not take new patients. Keep up the great work Noreen!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

She is very professional, caring, compassionate, and friendly. If she has the slightest concern about anything with your health that is beyond her capabilities of medicine or is unsure about a condition, she will send you to the appropriate specialist immediately.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007