Ratings for Dr. David M. Bass

I had breast implants done by Dr. Bass and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor! He was knowledgable and knew exactly what I wanted. My results were terrific and I would definitely recommend him to anyone if you are looking for "natural" results. He was right there every step of the way and saw me on a constant basis to make sure I was doing good. Like I said :) Awesome doctor! and talented plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

Dr. Bass has removed multiple lypomas from my arms, legs and head. His stitching is beautiful and I have very little scaring. I find his manner to be professional and caring. His after surgery directions for care are clear and he has always been available if I've had a question. His office staff is helpful and considerate. I recommend him to other people quite often.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

I recently underwent a breast augmentation with Dr. Bass. I am very happy with the results of the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Bass without reservation. He and his office staff put me at ease through the whole process, from beginning to end.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

He was not a very friendly doctor and seemed to be rude and would talk down to you. At first he seemed like he knew what he was doing, but after my procedure, I feel that I made a huge mistake by picking him to be my surgeon. I have very poor results and my results are nothing like what we discussed during previous meetings. I now need to be completly fixed by a specialist which is going to cost almost twice as much as the first procedure did. I strongly discourage people for choosing him as your surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

I would definetly not recommend him as a plastic surgeon. I have had very poor results from my procedure and now need to go to a specialist to have it fixed. He does not take responsibility for his mistakes and instead blames them on you. I found him to be unwelcoming from the beginning and talks down to you. I also found him to be rude and unfriendly. I do not recommend going to him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. David M. Bass's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Henry Ford / HAP