Ratings for Dr. Robert Hevenor

A very good doctor overall, I will miss his practice. He always listened to any concerns and never tried to get rid of you because you may have taken a few more minutes. I wish him the best in his retirement. Albert

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I just adored Dr,Hevenor,he was so patient,caring,and thoughtfull,I'm going to miss him teriibly.Thank you for being such a wonderfull doctor . Joyce

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Hevenor was a very kind and gentle doctor. Then he decided to retire. He has every right to do that, and I didn't expect him to work forever. I'm sure he has his reasons, and they are none of my business. But the way this was handled is reprehensible. A letter was sent out that basically said "I'm retiring, here's a phone number, find a new doctor." He might as well have signed it "sucks to be you". No compassion, no "I'm sorry for the position I'm putting you in", nothing. Now something like that may fly in a large city, but not here in Tillsonburg. I've been a patient at the Medical Clinic for over 60 years (at its current location and its previous locations) and I am just heartbroken. I think plans should have been put in motion by Dr. Hevenor and his staff to place the patients with the other doctors in town on a temporary basis until a replacement can be found. Maybe that wouldn't have been as simple as it sounds. Too bad. Because I, and the rest of the patients kicked to the curb, deserve better.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Hevenor is an amazing doctor. He is kind, patient and knowledgeable. He always listens and takes time with his patients. If he is not sure about something he will suggest a referral. If you request a referral he willingly does so. Not only has he been a great family doctor for my own family, but he took my mother as a patient when she came to live with us. She loved him, and immediately felt comfortable with him. When her nurse called for his support, he immediately responded to her requests. I would highly recommend Dr Hevenor to anyone who needs a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr Hevenor is the best doctor anyone could want. Helistens and lets you take as long as you need

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I was recently in hospital, and seen Dr Hevenor after my discharge, Dr Hevenor was very concerned and helpful explaining all the new meds I am on to not only myself, but the other half.Dr Hevenor looked over the notes we had been keeping and explained what to watch for and what to do.I am glad he is my doctor and trust him totally.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Hevenor is like a fine wine, he just gets better with age. I have been with him for years and he's been amazing with me the whole time. I haven't always been the easiest patient to deal with, with my health issues but he's very capable and willing to work to find a solution. If he feels he can't find one then he will surely send you to the person he trusts will find one. He's very caring with his patients and takes his time. He's also very busy but that tells you how good he really is. If you need a referral then he and the office workers do their best to get you in ASAP. This is truly a doctor who works for the best interests of his patients.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

He is okay but definitely better doctors out there. Doesn't take the full time to explore things like seizures and fainting as I have been dealing with it for a long time and he does not help find the cause.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

He is awesome. He's a very caring and concerned doc. Once he is working on an issue, he explores all avenues until solved or exhausted.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

best doctor ever. he knows what he has to do to make things better.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011