Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Frick

They brought me back in for Ct scan results which were negative. I sat in the waiting area for and hour and a half, paid my $50.00 co-pay and the nurse couldn't even call me by name....she greeted me with "Are you ready?". She was very rude to me the first time also. I will never step foot back in Lakeview Medical Center because of this doctor's staff. The receptionist was just as bad. She was not at her desk, had to wait 5 minutes before she even came back. She told me I couldn't come in at my scheduled time because the doctor wouldn't be there...so I came in early after she informed me they could take me immediately....then I waited an hour and a half while 4 patients went in before me. I feel it was a set up to get back at me for turning the nurse in to HR for her rudeness on my first visit. I only went back because I wanted to know why I'm in pain.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Edward J. Frick's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Centene