Ratings for Dr. Peter Bethune

He's the best DOC ever! He is very knowledgable and has great bed side manner!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr Bethune was wonderful , funny, patient , compassionate and took as much time as I needed to answer all of my questions. I couldn't have asked for a better dr

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Bethune was not my doctor for this pregnancy but I seen him twice in the clinic and once in the hospital. He was absolutely fabulous each and every time. I never once felt rushed, in fact I felt like he had all the time in the world for me. When I seen him in the hospital I was 41 weeks pregnant and a little stressed out as I had some questions that were not answered by another doctor 4 days earlier and felt I could not make an informed decision without these answers. Dr. Bethune got me right in without an appointment and answered all my questions, eased my mind, and helped make a plan. I will be forever grateful to him as this overdue Momma did not sleep the last 4 days stressing over what was the right decision. I will look forward to a great sleep tonight now that I feel good about our decision or I might even go in to labour!!! Could not be happier with this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dismissive and did not like to be questioned. Did not helpfully answer questions about breastfeeding and promoted formula. Kept waiting for long periods of time. Felt like I had no say in my medical treatment- his way or the highway.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Bethune is a very knowledgeable and helpful Obgyn. He makes the patient feel at ease and takes the fear out of the visit. He is an amazing professional and down to earth with the patient and the family. His nurse, Corinne, is so helpful and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Bethune by far, is the best doctor i have ever seen. He has ben my doctor for both pregnancies, but has yet to be on call when i deliver.....lol! He listens, answers in clear terms, makes you feel comfortable and important and doesnt rush you out. He has been there for me during a horrific situation and has even called me, twice, to check in on me. He always takes my calls when i need him. Amazing man! Looking forward to my next pregnancy to be his patient again.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr bethune takes the time to explain everything to you. Hes down to earth and very funny. Love him as a doctor

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Ive been seeing Dr Bethune since I got pregnant, he is always on time and will answer any questions you have, no matter how long it takes! He is a very friendly person, and has a great sense of humor! I would definitely reccomend him to my family and friends, and will be going back with him the next time I am pregnant!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I had Dr. Bethune for a few of my pre-natal appointments. He is very personable, friendly, welcomes questions and does not rush the appointment at all - even with a full waiting room. He is really eager to give you as much information on a topic/issue as he can, and he definitely is down to earth - which is great. I have Ferguson as my OB but absolutely would recommend Dr. Bethune as well to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I love Dr. Bethune as a person, his dry sense of humor and ability to make you feel comfortable are skills not taught in university. However, I have a hard time getting him to listen to my concerns and I am a fifth time mother in a high risk pregnancy yet he seems to talk to me and my husband as it were our first time around. After 5 babies, I know my body and wish he had more faith in me. I feel unheard and confused. He's a wonderful man I just think he's got too much on his caseload. Aside from the few issues, I wouldn't want to go to anyone else. He's a great doctor doing his best during a time when we have a massive shortage of doctors.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014