Ratings for Dr. Ron C. Sconyers

BEST dentist I have ever been to. Very understanding and listens to what u have to say.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Sconyers and his staff are very FRIENDLY and HELPFUL. I broke my crown one night eating a bar that had been in the freezer and Dr. Sconyers came into the office about 8:00 pm to fix it. He is always available when I need him. I call his cell after office hours when I need him. I THANK DR SCONYERS and HIS EXPERIENCED STAFF for 35 YEARS OF SERVICE. I'm VERY SATISFIED. THANK YOU, Kay Chapman

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

A ton of folks at work suggested this guy and I have been very pleased. He is usually on-time. His staff is great. He also has invested in new machinery and tools so many of the proceedures are much quicker and easier than other dentists can provide.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

I have a terrible fear of dental work. Until about 4 years ago, (and I am 46 years old)I literally would get physically ill in anticipation of every single appointment. Dr Sconyers and his office staff are so very patient and have made my visits as pleasant as one can hope a dental appointment to be. He has never 'talked down' to me because of my irrational fear and is as gentle as anyone could possibly be. I moved from Anderson 7 years ago, but I still drive to see him twice a year plus any work that has to be done. He is worth the trip!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Dr. Ron C. Sconyers's Credentials

• MUSC Charleston, SC (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anderson, SC